• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will you take sinki Ho Ching as ur gf/wife?

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I pay $10K for a samester to seduce Ho Jinx and make Pinky a cuckold, the guy must also post online a high-definition quality sex video of he and jinx. :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I pay $10K for a samester to seduce Ho Jinx and make Pinky a cuckold, the guy must also post online a high-definition quality sex video of he and jinx. :biggrin:

even the guy doing 69 with her ..no one in the right mind will pay for those video .

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Testing...Testing... 1 , 2 , 3 ...
GoldenDragon, talking bad about me again...

imgHo%20Ching4.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just to let you know hor, GMS doesn't pay type. Everything also want free. Not only you have to pay for 'long' you have to pay for freight too.

how you know hes freeloader ? :wink: he comes to your KTV never pay money is it ? knn ..this Ah Goh ...he thought you open charity company is it ?