• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will the polyclinics/hospitals stop serving gay people next?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are WARS going on, RAPE, MURDER, PROSTITUTION, THEFT, ADULTERY, SEX-ABUSE, CHILD-ABUSE and SAME SEX-RELATIONSHIPS taking place. Which one did you protest???

What happened to the Christian virtues of LOVE, CARING, KINDNESS, LOVE, HUMILITY, HOPE, GENTLENESS, LOVE, did I say LOVE? Did I not get the memo that we are no longer practicing these virtues to gays?
Like this other person has stated, there is a another point of view to this.

Whether or not I believe homosexuality is a sin is IRRELEVANT. In someone's religious world, it might be. If I don't subscribe to your religion, it is IRRELEVANT. Go ahead and pulp and ban the book(s) in your church/mosque/temple/house of worship's library. We don't care. Go ahead and ban gay people from your premises. We don't care. Go ahead and persecute them on your own turf. Just don't do it on the turf I share with countless other people. Calling for action in a public domain, especially in a library, which is supposed to promote learning and knowledge for ALL, is just WRONG.

What if I called for the police and government to stop you from... http://thinkformesingapore.blogspot.sg/2014/07/stop-madness.html

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will not take gay wedding photos if I am a photographer. But if I am a doctor I will help gays even though they have HIVs positive.

A Christian.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why are you contradicting with your words?

The words are correct, one is a matter of principle...the other is principle's by itself....you save lives, regardless of language, sex, religion, affliction or alienation...

I would not take photos for you, if you marry as a gay couple...I will even politely decline the invitation...but I know you are gay ( as a homosexual) you are in danger, & I have to save you...I will.

Get it?

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
The words are correct, one is a matter of principle...the other is principle's by itself....you save lives, regardless of language, sex, religion, affliction or alienation...

I would not take photos for you, if you marry as a gay couple...I will even politely decline the invitation...but I know you are gay ( as a homosexual) you are in danger, & I have to save you...I will.

Get it?

Got it! Very kind of him to say that.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A straight man who only has 'N' levels, got thick criminal record, and unemployed for past 3 years versus a gay man with straight 'A's out of college, head of multi-million dollar firm cum major philanthropist are both drowning. You can save only one. Who will it be?

RealSingaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
A straight man who only has 'N' levels, got thick criminal record, and unemployed for past 3 years versus a gay man with straight 'A's out of college, head of multi-million dollar firm cum major philanthropist are both drowning. You can save only one. Who will it be?

let them both die la.

if really need a choice. i will save that criminal and lock him up.

i will also try to drown the gay asap cos he getting too much attention as a gay philanthropist, he will posion the world. I will suggest he go IMH to check out.