• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Wife Fell Asleep During Sexual Intercourse

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

‘My wife fell asleep while we were having sex – now I feel insulted and inadequate’​

Annabel Rivkin and Emilie McMeekan
Sun, 3 September 2023 at 10:00 am GMT+1·4-min read

My wife fell asleep while we were having sex

‘I’m reluctant to initiate sex again if she can’t be bothered’ - Jason Ford

Dear A&E,​

My wife fell asleep in the middle of sex the other night. How bored could she be?
She laughed it off and said she was exhausted, but I feel insulted and inadequate and I’m reluctant to initiate sex again if she can’t be bothered.
I’ve always thought we had a healthy sex life but now I feel strange about everything, including my own performance. I just feel really shaken and don’t know where to go with this …

- Shaky

Dear Shaky,​

Your wife has told you that she was exhausted. What is to stop you believing her? She was exhausted and you initiated sex and we can assume that she said yes because she wanted to – either because her desire flickered into life, or because maintenance sex can be something that people take quite seriously in a marriage.
And that is not necessarily a bad thing. This happens. She was relaxed, which is a good thing. If she had already had an orgasm, her body will have been flooded with all sorts of soothing, sleepy hormones.
But sometimes we embark on things with the best intentions only to find that we can’t quite deliver. Could be that we set out on a run knowing we are a bit knackered but craving fresh air and an endorphin rush and all the good stuff a run can deliver. But we have to abandon the run because we find we are just too tired. Sex can be like this too. We want it, we enjoy it, we start it, we are too tired for it.
You are doing well with your healthy sex life. Feel reassured and happy about that. You tell us in the longer version of your letter that you have sex once or twice a week. A recent survey found that the average UK married couple has sex once every three months. We are not having a lot of sex.
Life is stressful. Money is stressful. Children are stressful. Stress is tiring. Look at her reaction. It does not seem, to us, to be indicative of any deep shame she has around her sexual success (which so many of us drag around). She does not seem defensive or, outwardly at least, worried. She laughed.
She’s not laughing at you – she’s laughing, as we all do, about the fact that we are so tired we do everything a little bit badly. When you are a married grown-up, almost your entire life is an obstacle to sex. Eating makes you too full. Kids are the world’s most efficient sex buzzkillers.
Drinking makes you sloppy rather than frisky. Kids. Your elderly mother needs something. A late-night email lands. Did we mention kids? It’s an assault course to even get as far as “D’you fancy it?” It’s funny. Laughing feels like a healthy response. It might be wise to have sex when you are both well-rested, although the worry is that might be rarely or even never so you could just give yourself a bit of a talking to and say to yourself in the mirror: “She was really tired that one time. We have a lovely sex life.
This single incident is not a reflection on our mutual attraction or my masculinity.” Like so many moments that rattle us, you could also see this as an opportunity. You could (again not when she is exhausted and/or frazzled) try to say something like, “I find you deeply desirable and I love having sex with you. I would really like to know if there is anything I could do to make it more exciting or fulfilling for you.” If it feels right and this conversation seems to have captured her attention, you could add, “You obviously don’t have to tell me now.
You could tell me another time. Or just … show me.” You might learn something, or she might say – as many of the exhausted women we know would – “God no. I am in no way in the market for more exciting. I love our mutually-satisfying, connected, loving, time-efficient sex.”
Perhaps one of the sexiest plans of action would be to look at why she is so tired. I mean, this is hot. Is she doing too much and can you pick up some of the slack yourself or find a way to lighten her load? Getting excited just thinking about this, to be honest.
Take the children off at the weekend and tell her to have a long nap. Come home with dinner or order some recipe delivery boxes (like HelloFresh or Gousto) for a couple of weeks and also cook them. Vacuum, Godammit, or hire a cleaner if you can afford it. Run her a bath. Make her some tea. Listen to what she has to say. Ask if you can help. “I see and deeply appreciate everything that you do and I’d love to help more.” Deeply sexy stuff.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She will be wide awake when you are a cuckold and a bull is fucking her.

An illustration on how to spice up your marriage:

VfhPqQ4.jpg

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heng har. Living a women-free life will avoid such unnecessary bullshit. He can go to ktv like the flaccids here. Just pay the ktv gal and she will make sure you feel very adequate and manly after leaving the ktv.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heng har. Living a women-free life will avoid such unnecessary bullshit. He can go to ktv like the flaccids here. Just pay the ktv gal and she will make sure you feel very adequate and manly after leaving the ktv.
But you must endure a very boring conversation during that period. Unless there is a opportunity to extend that conversation with a coffee at her home later.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

‘My wife fell asleep while we were having sex – now I feel insulted and inadequate’​

Annabel Rivkin and Emilie McMeekan
Sun, 3 September 2023 at 10:00 am GMT+1·4-min read

My wife fell asleep while we were having sex

‘I’m reluctant to initiate sex again if she can’t be bothered’ - Jason Ford

Dear A&E,​

My wife fell asleep in the middle of sex the other night. How bored could she be?
She laughed it off and said she was exhausted, but I feel insulted and inadequate and I’m reluctant to initiate sex again if she can’t be bothered.
I’ve always thought we had a healthy sex life but now I feel strange about everything, including my own performance. I just feel really shaken and don’t know where to go with this …

- Shaky

Dear Shaky,​

Your wife has told you that she was exhausted. What is to stop you believing her? She was exhausted and you initiated sex and we can assume that she said yes because she wanted to – either because her desire flickered into life, or because maintenance sex can be something that people take quite seriously in a marriage.
And that is not necessarily a bad thing. This happens. She was relaxed, which is a good thing. If she had already had an orgasm, her body will have been flooded with all sorts of soothing, sleepy hormones.
But sometimes we embark on things with the best intentions only to find that we can’t quite deliver. Could be that we set out on a run knowing we are a bit knackered but craving fresh air and an endorphin rush and all the good stuff a run can deliver. But we have to abandon the run because we find we are just too tired. Sex can be like this too. We want it, we enjoy it, we start it, we are too tired for it.
You are doing well with your healthy sex life. Feel reassured and happy about that. You tell us in the longer version of your letter that you have sex once or twice a week. A recent survey found that the average UK married couple has sex once every three months. We are not having a lot of sex.
Life is stressful. Money is stressful. Children are stressful. Stress is tiring. Look at her reaction. It does not seem, to us, to be indicative of any deep shame she has around her sexual success (which so many of us drag around). She does not seem defensive or, outwardly at least, worried. She laughed.
She’s not laughing at you – she’s laughing, as we all do, about the fact that we are so tired we do everything a little bit badly. When you are a married grown-up, almost your entire life is an obstacle to sex. Eating makes you too full. Kids are the world’s most efficient sex buzzkillers.
Drinking makes you sloppy rather than frisky. Kids. Your elderly mother needs something. A late-night email lands. Did we mention kids? It’s an assault course to even get as far as “D’you fancy it?” It’s funny. Laughing feels like a healthy response. It might be wise to have sex when you are both well-rested, although the worry is that might be rarely or even never so you could just give yourself a bit of a talking to and say to yourself in the mirror: “She was really tired that one time. We have a lovely sex life.
This single incident is not a reflection on our mutual attraction or my masculinity.” Like so many moments that rattle us, you could also see this as an opportunity. You could (again not when she is exhausted and/or frazzled) try to say something like, “I find you deeply desirable and I love having sex with you. I would really like to know if there is anything I could do to make it more exciting or fulfilling for you.” If it feels right and this conversation seems to have captured her attention, you could add, “You obviously don’t have to tell me now.
You could tell me another time. Or just … show me.” You might learn something, or she might say – as many of the exhausted women we know would – “God no. I am in no way in the market for more exciting. I love our mutually-satisfying, connected, loving, time-efficient sex.”
Perhaps one of the sexiest plans of action would be to look at why she is so tired. I mean, this is hot. Is she doing too much and can you pick up some of the slack yourself or find a way to lighten her load? Getting excited just thinking about this, to be honest.
Take the children off at the weekend and tell her to have a long nap. Come home with dinner or order some recipe delivery boxes (like HelloFresh or Gousto) for a couple of weeks and also cook them. Vacuum, Godammit, or hire a cleaner if you can afford it. Run her a bath. Make her some tea. Listen to what she has to say. Ask if you can help. “I see and deeply appreciate everything that you do and I’d love to help more.” Deeply sexy stuff.

You suck at sex. That's why.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
But you must endure a very boring conversation during that period. Unless there is a opportunity to extend that conversation with a coffee at her home later.
u mean boring conversation with the KTV gal? if you pay her $8888, the conversation will not be boring compare to $88. Come on, what is $8888 when you can feel great being a man. No need to write to auntie agony to tell everyone he fuck his wife until she sleep. if KTV is too expensive, then try a cuter version, maid cafe.

2-copy-1.png

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
C
u mean boring conversation with the KTV gal? if you pay her $8888, the conversation will not be boring compare to $88. Come on, what is $8888 when you can feel great being a man. No need to write to auntie agony to tell everyone he fuck his wife until she sleep. if KTV is too expensive, then try a cuter version, maid cafe.

2-copy-1.png
Can also go to hang flower De woh

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
he must be very skillful to thrust a such a way that's very relaxing for the woman to fall asleep

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiya this kind of event always happen to chicken prostitutes. The sex is a la kopi sex . You stir stir ah stir they fell asleep shortly.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can we guys fall asleep while we fuck? Can our kukujiao act independently and maintain its hardness while the rest of our body goin into REM sleep ? :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiya this kind of event always happen to chicken prostitutes. The sex is a la kopi sex . You stir stir ah stir they fell asleep shortly.

You need to slap their face, pinch their nipples and pull their hair. See if they still sleep.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can we guys fall asleep while we fuck? Can our kukujiao act independently and maintain its hardness while the rest of our body goin into REM sleep ? :biggrin:

Sleep only sets in after you have 'made your deposit in her bank account'. The male body is designed to function like this.

Her CPF account: Cheebai Pussy Faraj account. Her Special account. :wink: