• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Will Lee Wei Ling Step Forward?

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you agree with this charlatan then you get a ''spot on'' but if you disagree in the slightest you are either ignored or insulted.
Although I'm not as pro-PAP as you are (actually, to be precise, I'm anti-PAP, but I also don't support any of the opposition parties simply because I don't trust them, i.e. I'm one of the tiny minority who doesn't bother to vote and who has never voted), I also feel the need to warn everyone here that ckmpd is a typical stubborn, bitchy, feminist, hypocritical, middle-aged Chinese Sinkie woman, who is most probably:
sammyboy.com/member.php?9902-TracyTan866
which you, eatshitndie and a few others have pointed out before.

For example, the recent thread:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?236261-Collection-of-PAP-s-Misdeeds
by ckmpd is very similar to TracyTan866's:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?212711-PAP-s-Misdeeds
from last year.

Also, ckmpd and TracyTan866 have a habit of trying to "cover up" any vulgar words they use by replacing one or more of the letters with one or more "."; for example, TracyTan866's:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?53988-SG Guys Are Subservient and B.lless
and ckmpd's:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?236063-PAP-s-Recent-International-Fiasco&p=2518615#post2518615
the fas whether blurcock or bravecock did the right thing inadvertently by not going along with the fifa-engineered charade and shenanigan. and sinkies especially oppos should be proud to know that the fas acts independently from the pap.
pap's statement shows that, with hindsight, it is covering its own a.. and is admonishing FAS.

So all your postings on this issue aabt courage and bravado are rubbished by pap. The vote was due to stupidity. So you got to be wise and read the situation correctly and not be like a blurc.ck and just shoot from your hip without thinking and without wisdom

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LWL kpkb now because she perceives an imminent threat to her interests. Nothing remotely related to the welfare of spore and/or Singaporeans.

Let us get this right. I know coz we were once lovers.