• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Tiong SPG Bai Ling 白靈 Looking for a Man, Samsters Up for it?

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bai Ling, 57, Says She's "Not Asking For Much" In A Man​

Bai Ling Bai Ling, 57, Says She's Not Asking For Much In A Man

Chinese-American actress Bai Ling, 57, has to be one of the most free-spirited stars out there.
In a recent interview with Taiwanese media LiTV, Bai Ling shared that she always tries to encourage people to be brave about life and to dream big to achieve the things they wish to achieve.

ADVERTISEMENT​

The actress also recalled an encounter with a 28-year-old young fan, who was crying, in New York.
When Bai Ling asked the fan why she was in tears, the fan said: "I read your inspirational quotes every day and they're so encouraging. Like Be The Most Wonderful Version Of Yourself. That speech made so many young girls in Taiwan cry. I hope that everyone can be true to themselves courageously."
Bai Ling then went to talk about what she looks for in a guy.
The actress first called herself "quite lucky" to be so well-liked.

"For example, those young boys will tell me: "Jie jie are you sad? Let me comfort you", "What do you want to eat, let me order for you, or should I cook for you?" or "If you're tired I'll give you a massage".
"Sincerity in love is very important to me, he has to open his heart. I'm not asking for much," she added.

Bai Ling definitely knows how to be herself.

But can you believe this is actually how she looks like when she was young?

Bai Ling then (left) and now

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
She looks like a circus freak,,,,what happened to all her AMDK bf? she in yankeeland soo long,,,dont have partners meh?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So sad how she fucked up her own face. She was great in that banned-in-China movie "Red Corner" which showed how CCPee really operates. Richard Gere became China's public enemy No.1 after this movie. And you get to see Taiwanese actress 孟广美 getting fucked in the opening scene before getting murdered.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bai Ling Bai Ling, 57, Says She's Not Asking For Much In A Man's Not Asking For Much In A Man

Chinese-American actress Bai Ling, 57, has to be one of the most free-spirited stars out there.
In a recent interview with Taiwanese media LiTV, Bai Ling shared that she always tries to encourage people to be brave about life and to dream big to achieve the things they wish to achieve.

ADVERTISEMENT​

The actress also recalled an encounter with a 28-year-old young fan, who was crying, in New York.
When Bai Ling asked the fan why she was in tears, the fan said: "I read your inspirational quotes every day and they're so encouraging. Like Be The Most Wonderful Version Of Yourself. That speech made so many young girls in Taiwan cry. I hope that everyone can be true to themselves courageously."

"For example, those young boys will tell me: "Jie jie are you sad? Let me comfort you", "What do you want to eat, let me order for you, or should I cook for you?" or "If you're tired I'll give you a massage".
"Sincerity in love is very important to me, he has to open his heart. I'm not asking for much," she added.

Wow...look like dun transform very well

cockie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bai Ling Bai Ling, 57, Says She's Not Asking For Much In A Man's Not Asking For Much In A Man

ADVERTISEMENT​

"Sincerity in love is very important to me, he has to open his heart. I'm not asking for much," she added.”

Young Boy: can I fuck you and go away? Cos I think you are a MILF… just for fuck sack….