• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Shirli Ling becomes a Grand-MILF at 34

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ah Girls Go Army actress Shirli Ling opens up about being a grandma at 34 after oldest son became a father at 17​

The actress, who has four other children, emphasised that she had not encouraged her kids to become young parents.​

Bryan Lim
Bryan Lim
·Contributor
Updated Tue, 12 March 2024 at 4:31 PM SGT

Local actress Shirli Ling shares thoughts on being a grandmother at 34, and her son being a father at 17. PHOTO: Instagram/shirli_ling

Local actress Shirli Ling shares thoughts on being a grandmother at 34, and her son being a father at 17. PHOTO: Instagram/shirli_ling (PHOTO: Instagram/shirli_ling)
The Ah Girls Go Army actress never wanted her children to follow in her footsteps, but fate had different plans.
In an Instagram video posted on Monday (11 March), Singapore actress Shirli Ling - who is now 35 - shared her views on her eldest son becoming a father at 17. Her son is now 18 years old.

She said, “Compared to other kids, he is more curious, he likes to play. So when he told me his girlfriend got pregnant, I felt that I wanted him to decide for himself and take responsibility for his actions.”

Ling felt that she couldn’t make a decision for him on whether to keep the child “because this is your future”.
She added, “If I help you decide, will you hate me if you regret it in the future?”

Never encouraged kids to become young parents​

Coincidentally, Ling also became a mother to her firstborn when she was 17.
In a separate video posted on Friday (8 March), she spoke briefly of becoming a grandmother at 34 and emphasised that she taught her kids not to follow in her footsteps.

“The more you tell them not to do it, the more they will do it. So at 17, they learn from you - inspired by the mother to be a father at 17,” she said.
In her latest video on Monday, Ling said she has never encouraged her children to become young parents because it was challenging for her.

Ling added, “But since it has already happened, I can only teach them how to face it, how to make decisions, how to be responsible for your behaviour. I also can’t guarantee that if you ‘take away’ the first baby, you won’t have a second baby. If they don’t how to think, they’ll still make the same mistake.

“When they need help, parents have to be there to keep educating them, encouraging them, and teaching them. Always be there for your kids, no matter what happened.”

Apart from her son, Ling has four other children between the ages of 8 and 17.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
This is where @chicken pick up his story about mom being a slut :biggrin:
hello... pls don't say that. i never. if u see the time history of my engagement with that forum 老巫婆, it occurs even before this news article was published. i vehemently deny your unfounded allegations whatsoever. you better apologise and publish your apology in all 4 major newspapers in singapore, failing which i shall engage @JohnTan bayee lawyer to sue you for libel. :laugh:

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
This is where @chicken pick up his story about mom being a slut :biggrin:
and i also confirm without reservations that my mother must be slutty when young, otherwise how come she can pop me out at 17??? but whatever had happened, she never murder me (via abortion) nor did she abandon me. she worked hard and brought me up together with the help of my late step granddad and then when i finished studies and found job, she found an amdk man she loves and who loves her very much and off she goes to pursue her new life in another country. i love her very much too u know because i know it had been a difficult path for her with me as a burden but now she's happy, and i.m happy for her too. only thing is she naggy me to get married so i.sibei sian.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ah Girls Go Army actress Shirli Ling opens up about being a grandma at 34 after oldest son became a father at 17​

The actress, who has four other children, emphasised that she had not encouraged her kids to become young parents.​

Bryan Lim
Bryan Lim
·Contributor
Updated Tue, 12 March 2024 at 4:31 PM SGT

Local actress Shirli Ling shares thoughts on being a grandmother at 34, and her son being a father at 17. PHOTO: Instagram/shirli_ling

Local actress Shirli Ling shares thoughts on being a grandmother at 34, and her son being a father at 17. PHOTO: Instagram/shirli_ling (PHOTO: Instagram/shirli_ling)
The Ah Girls Go Army actress never wanted her children to follow in her footsteps, but fate had different plans.
In an Instagram video posted on Monday (11 March), Singapore actress Shirli Ling - who is now 35 - shared her views on her eldest son becoming a father at 17. Her son is now 18 years old.

She said, “Compared to other kids, he is more curious, he likes to play. So when he told me his girlfriend got pregnant, I felt that I wanted him to decide for himself and take responsibility for his actions.”

Ling felt that she couldn’t make a decision for him on whether to keep the child “because this is your future”.
She added, “If I help you decide, will you hate me if you regret it in the future?”

Never encouraged kids to become young parents​

Coincidentally, Ling also became a mother to her firstborn when she was 17.
In a separate video posted on Friday (8 March), she spoke briefly of becoming a grandmother at 34 and emphasised that she taught her kids not to follow in her footsteps.

“The more you tell them not to do it, the more they will do it. So at 17, they learn from you - inspired by the mother to be a father at 17,” she said.
In her latest video on Monday, Ling said she has never encouraged her children to become young parents because it was challenging for her.

Ling added, “But since it has already happened, I can only teach them how to face it, how to make decisions, how to be responsible for your behaviour. I also can’t guarantee that if you ‘take away’ the first baby, you won’t have a second baby. If they don’t how to think, they’ll still make the same mistake.

“When they need help, parents have to be there to keep educating them, encouraging them, and teaching them. Always be there for your kids, no matter what happened.”

Apart from her son, Ling has four other children between the ages of 8 and 17.
Wow...contributions to national building..

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
and i also confirm without reservations that my mother must be slutty when young, otherwise how come she can pop me out at 17??? but whatever had happened, she never murder me (via abortion) nor did she abandon me. she worked hard and brought me up together with the help of my late step granddad and then when i finished studies and found job, she found an amdk man she loves and who loves her very much and off she goes to pursue her new life in another country. i love her very much too u know because i know it had been a difficult path for her with me as a burden but now she's happy, and i.m happy for her too. only thing is she naggy me to get married so i.sibei sian.
If your story is real, and your mother a slut, then you should NOT be attacking other sluts, you know.

本是同根生,相煎何太急 ... 何太急啊! :biggrin: :laugh:

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
If your story is real, and your mother a slut, then you should NOT be attacking other sluts, you know.

i dont see anything wrong that she was a slut before giving birth to me what. she is a human she chose her life path. even if people call her slut, i also wouldn't defend because i ain't her. all i know is she never murder or abandon me and had been a good mother to me to the extent that we can scold each other :laugh:

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal

and seriously i ain't bothered anymore (maybe when i was young and schooling that time i was ashamed because lot of classmates etc gossip behind blah blah blah like why my mother so young etc). but now, all i know is i am thankful to her that i didn't end up as a crook or didn't do well in school to get a job etc. so i live my life for the present and future and not the past. what has happened has happened and no one can unwind it. mistakes were made and she didn't let her mistake screw up my life and so i am very thankful to her

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
and seriously i ain't bothered anymore (maybe when i was young and schooling that time i was ashamed because lot of classmates etc gossip behind blah blah blah like why my mother so young etc). but now, all i know is i am thankful to her that i didn't end up as a crook or didn't do well in school to get a job etc. so i live my life for the present and future and not the past. what has happened has happened and no one can unwind it. mistakes were made and she didn't let her mistake screw up my life and so i am very thankful to her
Then all the more you should be grateful to sluts in general .... 还是那句老话

本是同根生,相煎何太急 :biggrin: :biggrin:

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Then all the more you should be grateful to sluts in general .... 还是那句老话

本是同根生,相煎何太急 :biggrin: :biggrin:
mai kia, aside from a "slight aberration" in my life so far, everything has been good. i want to be a better man. :laugh:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal

The greatest way to love a slut is to treat her like a virgin and make her believe she is a virgin.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
She really makes me miss those Malaysian masseuses in the good old days of the health centres. Did a few of them like her who were foul mouthed, mean but damn horny when they opened their legs :wink: