• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why TJS Must NOT be Elected The President of Singapore

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
patrioticsingaporean1965 Just another WordPress.com site Skip to contentHomeAboutDefinition of government →The Ultimate Reason Why TJS Must NOT be Elected The President of Singapore (PoS)
Posted on August 20, 2011 by singaporeanpatriot1965
The Ultimate Reason Why TJS Must NOT be Elected The President of Singapore (PoS) – by Patriotic Singaporean

TJS joined SDP in Apr 11 to contest in GE 2011. He did not win in the GRC he contested in. He eventually quitted in Jul 11 and announced his candidacy for PE 2011.

Did TJS really quit from SDP, or is he still a dormant unofficial member of SDP, waiting to pounce on the PAP Government (as he so claims in the national broadcast to check on the PAP government), once and if he is elected as the PoS? He quit SDP only last month (Jul 11), and the loss in the GE 2011 should still be fresh and firmly entrenched in his mind. As such, his taste, his dreams, his steps and his breath must surely be more filled with SDP than his three opponents are with PAP.

A President should be above politics, yet TJS continues to insist that the current government is a PAP Government, and he wants to provide check and balance on the PAP Government (At 2:23 of the video). It is a Singapore Government that consists of both PAP and WP, not a PAP Government. He obviously does not even know the meaning of “government”. The fact that he said this in his speech goes to show that he still harbours political aspirations and agenda even as he stands for the PE, which now brings me to the next SDP character – CSJ.

CSJ joined SDP in 1992, contested unsuccessfully in the GEs in 1992, 1997, 2001, was found guilty for various offences from 2002 to 2008, and was eventually declared bankrupt in 2006. Bear in mind what his offences were; I am sure this needs no reminding. Today he remains an undischarged bankrupt and is still the leader of the SDP, which means he still wields power and influence in the party. TJS – SDP, CSJ – SDP. See the commonality? Remember the recent elections in Thailand? Yingluck Shinawatra, Thaksin Shinawatra. Does anyone dare to guarantee that there is totally, absolutely and definitely no connection, contact or shared aspiration and ideology between Yingluck and Thaksin? In the same light, can anyone say and guarantee the same for TJS and CSJ? Doesn’t anyone find that since the hype of the PE began, CSJ has remained unusually silent and kept a low profile? This is not normal, as he has always made use of such platforms and opportunities to put forth his ideologies and allegations of the government’s wrongdoings. We know CSJ to be a dangerous person; this should also apply to people associated to him and his party. Beware, Singaporeans!

My next and last point is on the proposed abolishment of the Internal Security Act (ISA) by TJS. His statement and brief bickering with TT showed his strong desire to have it abolished. The ISA certainly has not out-lived its usefulness. While it is used in the past to guard against communism and Marxism, it is now used to guard against terrorism and sedition. The powers accorded to the law enforcers to act against offenders are appropriate, as putting an immediate stop to these offences is critical to prevent its permeation into the society. What exactly is TJS’s motive in trying to get the ISA abolished? Has it ever incurred to him that by doing so, he might be opening the floodgates to the public? On this, again, do you think it is obvious that the abolishment will benefit CSJ? Do you think it is obvious that he will then be able to criticize and taunt the Singapore Government without any fear of being accused of sedition?

Think hard, Singaporeans, and make your wise choice.

-By Patriotic Singaporean-

samuel_1991

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jia liao bee lah.

Government is solely formed by PAP lor. Coz they got more than half and 2 / 3 majority. WP there for show only. Not important component.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
LTB is so full of shit. I cannot understand your hatre for anything related to SDP. You are incoherent and confused.
"A President should be above politics" - ???? Cut that crap

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal

vote_non_pap_tan_jee_say.png

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
LTB is so full of shit. I cannot understand your hatre for anything related to SDP. You are incoherent and confused.

i m neutral. i had also posted about tony tan and tan kin lian. the only one whose poison mail hasn't reached me is tan cheng bock. once i get that, i'd share it with u guys.

it's PE. again must stress: ALL SKELETONS DANGLING IN CLOSET SHOULD BE EXPOSED, AIRED AND SUN-TANNED.

after every voters has witnessed the PE candidates, they should know who to vote. that's fair. and that's democratic.

tjs was initially my choice too even though his link with SDP. but now i m doubting him. so many of his skeletons weren't probably assembled. after assembling the bones, it looks more like the skeleton of chee soon juan!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

okay lor. then your choice is also my choice. can ? happy?

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have given us more reasons to vote for TJS. Thanks.

patrioticsingaporean1965 Just another WordPress.com site Skip to contentHomeAboutDefinition of government →The Ultimate Reason Why TJS Must NOT be Elected The President of Singapore (PoS)
Posted on August 20, 2011 by singaporeanpatriot1965
The Ultimate Reason Why TJS Must NOT be Elected The President of Singapore (PoS) – by Patriotic Singaporean

TJS joined SDP in Apr 11 to contest in GE 2011. He did not win in the GRC he contested in. He eventually quitted in Jul 11 and announced his candidacy for PE 2011.

Did TJS really quit from SDP, or is he still a dormant unofficial member of SDP, waiting to pounce on the PAP Government (as he so claims in the national broadcast to check on the PAP government), once and if he is elected as the PoS? He quit SDP only last month (Jul 11), and the loss in the GE 2011 should still be fresh and firmly entrenched in his mind. As such, his taste, his dreams, his steps and his breath must surely be more filled with SDP than his three opponents are with PAP.

A President should be above politics, yet TJS continues to insist that the current government is a PAP Government, and he wants to provide check and balance on the PAP Government (At 2:23 of the video). It is a Singapore Government that consists of both PAP and WP, not a PAP Government. He obviously does not even know the meaning of “government”. The fact that he said this in his speech goes to show that he still harbours political aspirations and agenda even as he stands for the PE, which now brings me to the next SDP character – CSJ.

CSJ joined SDP in 1992, contested unsuccessfully in the GEs in 1992, 1997, 2001, was found guilty for various offences from 2002 to 2008, and was eventually declared bankrupt in 2006. Bear in mind what his offences were; I am sure this needs no reminding. Today he remains an undischarged bankrupt and is still the leader of the SDP, which means he still wields power and influence in the party. TJS – SDP, CSJ – SDP. See the commonality? Remember the recent elections in Thailand? Yingluck Shinawatra, Thaksin Shinawatra. Does anyone dare to guarantee that there is totally, absolutely and definitely no connection, contact or shared aspiration and ideology between Yingluck and Thaksin? In the same light, can anyone say and guarantee the same for TJS and CSJ? Doesn’t anyone find that since the hype of the PE began, CSJ has remained unusually silent and kept a low profile? This is not normal, as he has always made use of such platforms and opportunities to put forth his ideologies and allegations of the government’s wrongdoings. We know CSJ to be a dangerous person; this should also apply to people associated to him and his party. Beware, Singaporeans!

My next and last point is on the proposed abolishment of the Internal Security Act (ISA) by TJS. His statement and brief bickering with TT showed his strong desire to have it abolished. The ISA certainly has not out-lived its usefulness. While it is used in the past to guard against communism and Marxism, it is now used to guard against terrorism and sedition. The powers accorded to the law enforcers to act against offenders are appropriate, as putting an immediate stop to these offences is critical to prevent its permeation into the society. What exactly is TJS’s motive in trying to get the ISA abolished? Has it ever incurred to him that by doing so, he might be opening the floodgates to the public? On this, again, do you think it is obvious that the abolishment will benefit CSJ? Do you think it is obvious that he will then be able to criticize and taunt the Singapore Government without any fear of being accused of sedition?

Think hard, Singaporeans, and make your wise choice.

-By Patriotic Singaporean-

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal

let me tell u all the background why bob sim kheng hwee aka leetahbar keep attacking SDP...

it all started with chia TL, lamei and ejay at delphiforum.....they all like LTB nonsense posting, so met up with him and became close frens...go makan together...go drink tea at his stirling rd flat...but later things turn sour becos of money...as u knoe LTB is a unemployed lazy bum who after kena sacked as a gardener, refuse to look for work and leech on his elderly parents....so LTB see dat dis Lamei has a big car and running her own biz, so he one day veri thick-skinned ask Lamei for a loan... Lamei knowing better decide to turn him down....but dis LTB keep pestering her for a loan until she told Chia TL and Ejay abt it, and they went and tick LTB off and told him to stop asking ppl for loan and go for a job if he need $$....LTB then buay song and start to attack Chia TL, Lamei and Ejay in delphiforum....SDP wasn't in the picture until Lamei decide to join the party...so LTB then decide to attack SDP to get back at Lamei....dat how the attack on SDP started....LTB will attack any party dat Lamei is in, he is just attacking SDP to spike Lamei...so this is the whole story...up till today, he is still unemployed spamming in this forum and also in kojakbt's 3in1forum in different nicks to attack SDP.....but his real target is actually Lamei.... i just dont understand, he got hand and leg, why dont go look for work instead of trying to cheat, steal and borrow money from ppl? FYI, he once volunteer in dis temple near his flat, and then later was caught stealing the temple donation money and kena thrown out from there....lucky they neber report police as the amount is not very big....so now u all know why he keep attacking SDP lah..:cool: