• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why PAP give foreigners Pink IC?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The answer is very obvious, it is all about getting the votes.

100K new citizens will be voting this time.

The talk about replacing low birth rate, need more workers, etc are all bullshit.. this is the real reason.. to get enough vote for PAP to stay in power.

PAP can't earn their vote from Singaporeans due to their incompetence so they resort to do this. I have been saying this for the past few years, even before the previous GE.

Damn!! I am always right and it is so hard for me to be wrong!!!

Whether the New citizens will vote for them is another question. But hey, if the govt need to resort underhand methods to gain votes, you know this type of govt will screw the country in no time (No matter who live in the country, be it current or new citizens.)

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The talk about replacing low birth rate, need more workers, etc are all bullshit.. this is the real reason.. to get enough vote for PAP to stay in power.

PAP can't earn their vote from Singaporeans due to their incompetence so they resort to do this. I have been saying this for the past few years, even before the previous GE.

Whether the New citizens will vote for them is another question. But hey, if the govt need to resort underhand methods to gain votes, you know this type of govt will screw the country in no time (No matter who live in the country, be it current or new citizens.)

First, you fuck home to matland!!

[video=youtube;F0Q5WJGtlxw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0Q5WJGtlxw[/video]

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkies are self-denial ball-less losers. Your ball-lessness causes huge amount of foreigners in your land and then into citizens... Just by giving them pink IC.

That is why I say it is totally wise to stay away from sinkies.. In other words, stay away from ball-less losers.. It will screw your life and affect your status as a human being.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

ns.)

for once you are fucking rite

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies are self-denial ball-less losers. Your ball-lessness causes huge amount of foreigners in your land and then into citizens... Just by giving them pink IC.

That is why I say it is totally wise to stay away from sinkies.. In other words, stay away from ball-less losers.. It will screw your life and affect your status as a human being.

Y the fuck are you here? SBF is swarmed by sgian..... you idiot

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Y the fuck are you here? SBF is swarmed by sgian..... you idiot

I am here to Insult, ridicule, poke sarcasm to sinkies and remind them the hard truth of being ball-less... The karma is evident here for all ball-less sinkie losers to witness here.

The 100k new citizens...