• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tharman won 70% means.......

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tharman's ascendancy simply means WHO's health advisory will now become law for Sg, and over the next few years, the local government will cede its sovereign status to a one world order.
those who support it due to having a salary and business profit, and also being ignorant will pay for it. You voted for your own extinction, blame no ones. I love myself too much to be among such morons, i will leave sg and let you guys hash it out on your own. bye.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol... it's not even to choose a PM and totally 0 risk to their future... And yet they all fell for the pap dude... sinkees are stupid

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
It means sinkies are fucked. Period.
This uncle don't think so

Umbrella-painting man does Tharman portrait, complete with Merlion & pineapple​

https://mothership.sg/2023/09/umbrella-painting-tharman/

uncle-umbrella.png

He was spotted at Redhill MRT station working on a new umbrella design, featuring a portrait of president-elect Tharman Shanmugaratnam.

The other panels held drawings of the Merlion and Tharman's iconic election symbol — the pineapple.

IMG_0803.png

Umbrella-painting uncle

The man in question is 74-year-old Akira Takahashi, a retired art director.

He took to painting umbrellas on the streets of Singapore in 2021 to pass the time, while belting Bee Gees tunes on a makeshift karaoke system.

Interestingly, he previously told Our Grandfather Story that he avoids painting people, explaining: "The person being drawn would scold me because the painting would look like someone else."

Can anyone ask him if he is vaccinated?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This uncle don't think so

Umbrella-painting man does Tharman portrait, complete with Merlion & pineapple​

https://mothership.sg/2023/09/umbrella-painting-tharman/

uncle-umbrella.png

He was spotted at Redhill MRT station working on a new umbrella design, featuring a portrait of president-elect Tharman Shanmugaratnam.

The other panels held drawings of the Merlion and Tharman's iconic election symbol — the pineapple.

IMG_0803.png

Umbrella-painting uncle

The man in question is 74-year-old Akira Takahashi, a retired art director.

He took to painting umbrellas on the streets of Singapore in 2021 to pass the time, while belting Bee Gees tunes on a makeshift karaoke system.

Interestingly, he previously told Our Grandfather Story that he avoids painting people, explaining: "The person being drawn would scold me because the painting would look like someone else."

Can anyone ask him if he is vaccinated?
He deserves to be an umbrella seller with that dumb mentality.

jw5

Loyal
The ground is sweet for PAP to call for an early Election.

Oppostition should start working harder on the ground and not last minutes knocking on doors.

GRC should be scrapped because nobody cares about voiting along racial lines anymore.

LHL said that Singaporeans do not support Tharman as future PM no longer holds water.

There are more CECA new citizens than expected to vote along Racial line for Tharman

Singapore new citizens probably make up more than 50% of true blue Singaporeans

Sinkies are a bunch of hopeless sheeps who can't be trusted for change anymore.

Last but not least...........

Bend down and get ready to be screwed for another 5 years.

No big deal. There would have been many oppie supporters who voted for Tharman. But there is only one Tharman and he is no longer in PAP. So no big deal. :wink::devilish::biggrin:

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
When it's 70% means majority of SG people still support PAP & their policy, this is the latest Fact.
It is difficult for ANYONE to prove PAP incompetence when Mall & Restaurant is continuing crowded
Just use "Ding Tai Fung" as an indicator, full house during meal time, that's how Citizen real condition is.
8 hours traffic jam into Johor, no issue ... planeload of passenger leaving for holiday when there are chances
Even when HDB announce Flat become zero-value at the end of 99th year, still no deter of confidence
They have ensure Citizen have no chance to accumulate generation-wealth, only Rich can hold on to their assets.
So lower SES Citizen (30%) just accept your destiny, Don't be a Sore-Loser, there is no way to over-turn

Listen to music, relax ... stay calm

SG get the Govt deserve.jpg

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
those who support it due to having a salary and business profit, and also being ignorant will pay for it. You voted for your own extinction, blame no ones. I love myself too much to be among such morons, i will leave sg and let you guys hash it out on your own. bye.
The only problem and it’s of gargantuan proportions is that we will all be collateral damage in this smash and grab for power. But those who feed evil will definitely be consumed by evil. Live by the sword, perish bythe sword except more horribly

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It will also contradict PAP constitution that every 5 years must rotate the race. Indian cannot serve as President for more than 5 years, but since Halimah is India, it will be 10 years in a row. If Tharman continue another 5 years, it will be 15 years. Unfair to Chinese. This is something PAP has dug for itself.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
It will also contradict PAP constitution that every 5 years must rotate the race. Indian cannot serve as President for more than 5 years, but since Halimah is India, it will be 10 years in a row. If Tharman continue another 5 years, it will be 15 years. Unfair to Chinese. This is something PAP has dug for itself.
Chinese got everything else except the presidency.