• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why is a prostitute called a CHCIKEN?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
81YznGouaXL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_FMwebp_.jpg

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chicken is the best sacrifices for all occasion: from Birthday/Wedding/Funeral/Party
They all need to slaughter a chicken to celebrate :o-o:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So clever exposed LIAR Cantonese ADULTERER dog prostitute descendant @iamnobody 恼羞成怒started MANY chicken rice and slut threads in the last one hour to harass me with your Ccb Cantonese dog son of chicken slut pride to win liao Pui!
Gpgt this is the thread @iamnobody is exposed as Cantonese prostitute descendant in disguise as hakka viciously attacking me Pui!

Post in thread 'Foo Mee Har had a good Sinkie Cock for past 35 years!'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/fo...ie-cock-for-past-35-years.355669/post-3951158

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only chinese prostitute is known as chicken.
Maybe becos in ancient time they like to steal temple chicken drum stick to eat like steal eat prostitute after marriage.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Using my legendary powers of analysis, I have concluded that since chicken is pronounced "chee" or "chi" in chinese, and "buy" (as in buying sex) sounds like "bye" or "bai", of which the sole purpose being to procure a chee bye, prostitutes are therefore referred to as chicken.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Using my legendary powers of analysis, I have concluded that since chicken is pronounced "chee" or "chi" in chinese, and "buy" (as in buying sex) sounds like "bye" or "bai", of which the sole purpose being to procure a chee bye, prostitutes are therefore referred to as chicken.
You are quite close.

It's between 妓 and 鸡