• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why I Support the PAP

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
you can see for yourself ah meng , anything and everything goes in this forum
there is only one thing: self censorhip!!! if any.....you step out of line, you kana fucked like hell....

so only those who can take the heat, will remain here
the rest will just quietly disappear....

i find this forum very very challenging...i fully support SBF!!!

Well said...but I got no more points to UPZ :oIo: you liaozzzz :biggrin:

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well said...but I got no more points to UPZ :oIo: you liaozzzz :biggrin:

ah meng, you don't have to advertise so loudly lah
from day one, kopi has been fucked upside down
only recently, kopi is slowly hitting back and returning the punches
fair right? you fucked me , i fucked you back...so fair and square...right ah meng???

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
ah meng, you don't have to advertise so loudly lah
from day one, kopi has been fucked upside down
only recently, kopi is slowly hitting back and returning the punches
fair right? you fucked me , i fucked you back...so fair and square...right ah meng???

of course it is "fair" :oIo: ...Your clones zapped me x4 but I do not play clones...so can't zap you back.

I still up :oIo: you my precious 3 blood points earned thru my dangerous hard work on 8 Dec 2013 at Little India Riot :biggrin:

Last edited:

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
of course it is "fair" :oIo: ...Your clones zapped me x4 but I do not play clones...so can't zap you back.

I still up :oIo: you my precious 3 blood points earned thru my dangerous hard work on 8 Dec 2013 at Little India Riot :biggrin:

dont worry, if you behave yourself
you will be rewarded richly ...

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I am outta of here... Good luck... just reading the thread in detail...This TS could be Leongsam :eek: Bye Bye...

Sorry hor, TS....it is Kopisai who mess up your thread, not me....

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am outta of here... Good luck... just reading the thread in detail...This TS could be Leongsam :eek: Bye Bye...

Sorry hor, TS....it is Kopisai who mess up your thread, not me....

ok ah meng goes
i too will jump ship

good bye and good nite......zzzzzzzzz.....zzzzzzzz...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP has been a crucial part in Singapore's history and Singapore's success, Singapore's political landscape.

You cannot imagine what Singapore's landscape will be like without the PAP, maybe you can.

You look at the countries without the PAP and you ask yourself do you want to be some of them, and I think we know the answer.

Next year, PAP's 60th anniversary and the year after that we have Singapore's Golden Jubilee, 50th Anniversary of independence.

We must celebrate these milestones properly.

Give thanks for what we have done and take pride in what we have accomplished together.

Rededicate ourselves to our core purpose: To continue taking Singapore forward and improving Singaporeans' lives.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP has been a crucial part in Singapore's history and Singapore's success, Singapore's political landscape.

You cannot imagine what Singapore's landscape will be like without the PAP, maybe you can.

You look at the countries without the PAP and you ask yourself do you want to be some of them, and I think we know the answer.

Next year, PAP's 60th anniversary and the year after that we have Singapore's Golden Jubilee, 50th Anniversary of independence.

We must celebrate these milestones properly.

Give thanks for what we have done and take pride in what we have accomplished together.

Rededicate ourselves to our core purpose: To continue taking Singapore forward and improving Singaporeans' lives.
Without the PAP, our MRT train system would follow a haphazard development, just like Bangkok's rail transit or Malaysia rail network. Look at Indonesia...they dont even have a train! PAP's foresight has brought about the best quality of life for Singaporeans.

Look at how PAP runs down the MRT.
This the latest addition to major train disruption.

Less than 1 month into 2014, another train breakdown has occurred today (19 Jan).

It’s due to another “power fault” but this time, it happened on Bukit Panjang LRT.

SMRT said the delay on Bukit Panjang LRT this morning was due to a power fault that occurred between Fajar and Bangkit stations at about 9.20am.

It said staff were deployed to the affected train to recover the fault.

A recovery unit was dispatched to push the affected train to Bangkit station where passengers were asked to alight.

The defective train was then sent back to the depot. Normal train service resumed at about 10am.

The first breakdown of train service this year occurred about a week ago on 11 Jan (‘First SMRT breakdown in 2014‘). The SMRT service disruption occurred between Kranji and Yew Tee stations on the North-South Line.

1557674_10201746112749369_776901754_n.jpg

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"The truth is that we pay these workers such low wages not primarily because their productivity is inherently low, but largely because they are competing against an unlimited supply of cheap foreign workers. Because cheap workers are so plentiful, they tend to be employed unproductively. In the Nordic countries, unskilled workers are relatively scarce and thus deployed more productively, with higher skills, mechanisation, and better organisation.

What is the solution? The solution is for the State to reduce the supply of cheap foreign workers or introduce a minimum wage or to target specific industries, such as the hospitality industry, for wage enhancement."

Tommy Koh