• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why do you like coming to this forum...?

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

More eyesore for the retard but the persons feeling threatened of their positions are joetys and MBSSLOTS hahahaha

ByTheWay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By the way if joetys and MBSSLOTS don't do something, i will overtake them in the long run, ordinary account member wuqi256 excluded.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I love pap

I love the PAP very very much too.
I love to see them up high high and dancing away
I love to see necklace on them just as much
MAY ALL LIKE THE PAP AS MUCH AS I DO

Plotzensee_nooses.jpg

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.