• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

EDMWer : After a conversation with a jhk, I can confirm actually the one who want weakening msia currency is the jhk..

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

dollar-tile.jpg

starry_starry_night :​

Jhk was saying recently msia currency value very jialat, say sgd1 is 3plus almost 4rm liao. Then next moment he said hope go 4rm 5rm or 6rm against sgd1 even better since he earning sgd.

Then I ask him, eh where got people like that wish your own country currency get more jialat one. Then jhk said why you blame me? Want to blame go blame msia gov la..

Then I'm thinking, huh first you are the one telling me your hidden wishes that you hope msia currency can goes even weaker against sgd so that sgd1 can give you more msia rm which is a beneficial situation to you, then next you started to bash msia gov for this predicament.

So is he really genuinely care for his own country or he care more is own benefit? With people like this, I can foreseen msia will be the same in the next 2 decades at least...when come to earn sgd all faster chiong and even hope msia currency fall harder yet when time to think of solutions then started to blame their msia gov. With these kind of people, can msia change her fate? Highly doubt so.. seems like translator gene also damn high in msia.

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Want to blame go blame Mahathir and Najib, at least Najib got jail sentence while SG Iswaran investigate until no news

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chink jiuhukia and jiuhubu will sell out any cuntry once he and she find next pasture greener than greenbacks. heshe will first sell out ml, then migrate to sg, sell out sg then migrate to arsetralia, sell out arseland, then migrate to canada, sell out canada, then migrate to usa, and finally when rmb or cny drops to 6.9 to $1, praise ccp sky high and kpkb about usa. they are the forever refugees and sellouts on the planet, simply because ml refuses to let them have an ownership and political stake in the cuntry.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jiuhu Kia is correct what! These cheebyes always talk like they miss and love Malaysia, and where do they work eventually? lol These niggas ain’t working in Malaysia to build a better country for sure.

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jiuhu Kia is correct what! These cheebyes always talk like they miss and love Malaysia, and where do they work eventually? lol These niggas ain’t working in Malaysia to build a better country for sure.
Malaysia and every country that come to SG all have standard excuse: their cuntry no jobs for them, fuck them fuck PAP time to terminate all these cheebyes

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then I'm thinking, huh first you are the one telling me your hidden wishes that you hope msia currency can goes even weaker against sgd so that sgd1 can give you more msia rm which is a beneficial situation to you, then next you started to bash msia gov for this predicament.

So is he really genuinely care for his own country or he care more is own benefit? With people like this, I can foreseen msia will be the same in the next 2 decades at least.
This type of pple are usually vaccinated.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
chink jiuhukia and jiuhubu will sell out any cuntry once he and she find next pasture greener than greenbacks. heshe will first sell out ml, then migrate to sg, sell out sg then migrate to arsetralia, sell out arseland, then migrate to canada, sell out canada, then migrate to usa, and finally when rmb or cny drops to 6.9 to $1, praise ccp sky high and kpkb about usa. they are the forever refugees and sellouts on the planet, simply because ml refuses to let them have an ownership and political stake in the cuntry.
They are the modern day Translator !