• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why do vegans stiLL cLamour to consume mock meat stuffs ?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Put it simpLy, i just can't understand this Logic..if being a vegan is aLL for the uLtimate souL and
body cLeansing, then they shouLd not be thinking about meats and the Likes; right ?..:confused:

They are not true Vegan, Vegan don't really eat those stuffs that the so-called vegetarian stalls sells here in SINgapore. The so-called vegan here won't want to eat real vegan food.

That is why they prefer mock fish, mock drumstick, mock meat sausage, mock abalone & mock Political Party...almost the real thing, like the pappies, don't believe me ask the 60%.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
i remember in my younger days, when that tempLe in Kim Yam Road serves food for free, wonder if any of them
stiLL do it ? ..:confused:

Sure you can eat there for free. But I'm a no queue person so I pack. Beside, I'd rather pay if I can afford. :wink:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I like mock meat when I want to skip real meat. When I eat mock, I enjoy the different texture and taste of the food, never imagine I am eating any meat.

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fishypie said:
i remember in my younger days, when that tempLe in Kim Yam Road serves food for free, wonder if any of them
stiLL do it ? ..:confused:

Still can eat that at some temples but more real vegetable stuff than mock meats, maybe a couple types.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Put it simpLy, i just can't understand this Logic..if being a vegan is aLL for the uLtimate souL and
body cLeansing, then they shouLd not be thinking about meats and the Likes; right ?..:confused:

Because majority of vegans are hypocrites.

let me be clear ... I know of some vegans who are NOT hypocrites, they do it for genuine health reasons. they don't go for artificial meats which is packed with gluten because they know it is even more unhealthy than fatty meat. And they don't force their lifestyle upon others.

The ones who do it out of religious reasons are the biggest hypocrites i've encountered. they will try to shove it down people's throats as if they are on some moral high ground, a cut above ordinary human beings. the next thing you know they are eating artificial meats like it was some heavenly foods like some 18 year old hot blooded male deprived of sex.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They are vegetarians lah, vegans are more extreme than tat

You are rite ... some fake vegetarians even eat seafood and claim they are vegetarian.

Most vegetarians allow milk in their diet. Nothing wrong with that. Skim milk is healthy.

Real vegan basically means no milk, no eggs, no dairy products, nothing derived from animal source. Some vegans even insist that even medicine also cannot eat medicine derived from animal source ... those are real hardcore vegans.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Because majority of vegans are hypocrites...
The ones who do it out of religious reasons are the biggest hypocrites i've encountered. they will try to shove it down people's throats as if they are on some moral high ground, a cut above ordinary human beings. the next thing you know they are eating artificial meats like it was some heavenly foods like some 18 year old hot blooded male deprived of sex.
This is my say exactLy bro ! ! ..:cool:

Marican

Alfrescian
Loyal
To put it simply to you:IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU EAT AS LONG AS IT PASSES OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM.wHY BOTHER SO MUCH IF THERE ARE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS IN YOUR LIFE TO PONDER ABOUT like what you mentioned about an ulitmate SOUL.Animals in which meat is derived from can't be bothered to find that liberation,so you think you are better than them,bro?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Its the same as why do monks get chauffeured around in a Merc, carry an iPhone, invests in properties and get arrested :wink:

If a monk sees a naked girl, will he get an erection? :wink:

morale of the story - humans are full of crap :*:

maybe he will not get errection if he see a naked woman ...if naked man then maybe :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Because majority of vegans are hypocrites.

let me be clear ... I know of some vegans who are NOT hypocrites, they do it for genuine health reasons. they don't go for artificial meats which is packed with gluten because they know it is even more unhealthy than fatty meat. And they don't force their lifestyle upon others.

well said bro ..claps claps ...

PissNPiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
劫口不戒心

But i think it is cos some vegans tired of same taste, do they opt for processed
"meats" for diff taste :smile:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fishypie said:
Are you a Free-thinker or Buddhist in the 1st pLace ? ..

Whatever. Definitely not eating mock meat for religious reason. And I have no qualms eating real meat any day of the year.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng guessed: monks n nuns also like real chicken lah but cannot 杀生 kill life lor so they invented vegan. as they smell the hainanese chicken rice so mouth-watering, they eat those mock chicken lor! :biggrin: kfc sogood!

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lianbeng guessed: monks n nuns also like real chicken lah but cannot 杀生 kill life lor so they invented vegan. as they smell the hainanese chicken rice so mouth-watering, they eat those mock chicken lor! :biggrin: kfc sogood!

Can that be the main reason now they even have Vegetarian's Lj & Cb LookaLikes ?..:*::eek: