• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why do most hamesome guys married ugly gals?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
63789932-singapores-prime.jpg

"I handsome meh?"

hi there

1. ah bro.
2. specimen has some cancerous and sick look.
3. I can bet on it.
4. it also has some small and lame prick.
5. its manly man has a bigger dick hoh:biggrin:

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal
the opposite is also true. the ugly guys get to marry very chio gals.

because handsome guy is beri self confident and do not require a vase to keep him company.

on the other hand ugly guys need beautiful vases because they have poor self esteem.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good point, but I want to bring up the fact about Gecko and Old Fart,,Gecko also not good looking but rich. Old Fart is not good looking but also rich, so as long as rich + rich = richer and powderful, looks does not matter. Children looks does not matter,,right? Runs in the FAMILEE

63789932-singapores-prime.jpg

"I handsome meh?"