• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Do Chinese Burn And Waste Stuff?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro, I see you location land of rising sun. You really live in Japan? I cheong Japan once, good but sippei exp. :smile: :(

I'm the type work work work then cheong cheong cheong one. :biggrin:

bro..im staying in japan for nearly 10years ...japan is not as expensive as you think it is ...guess you only visited those tourist spot :wink: . i dont really like to cheong ( once a while is ok ) . i rather use my time for my hobbies .

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro..im staying in japan for nearly 10years ...japan is not as expensive as you think it is ...guess you only visited those tourist spot :wink: . i dont really like to cheong ( once a while is ok ) . i rather use my time for my hobbies .

Wow! That's good for you. I went Japan only once, just 4 days 3 nights. Group tour with friends. After some standard Tokyo sightseeing and shopping, we free and easy night cheong a place called Roppongi.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wow! That's good for you. I went Japan only once, just 4 days 3 nights. Group tour with friends. After some standard Tokyo sightseeing and shopping, we free and easy night cheong a place called Roppongi.

over in roppongi got many nightlife clubs also many angmos ...try kabukicho next time ...like singapore geylang .:wink: . 4days enough for tokyo trip ? you should get out of tokyo ...more happening .

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
over in roppongi got many nightlife clubs also many angmos ...try kabukicho next time ...like singapore geylang .:wink: . 4days enough for tokyo trip ? you should get out of tokyo ...more happening .

4 days sure not enough. Even Tokyo also so big to cover, where got time to venture outside? But that time a friend jio one, somekind of travel agency offer. 4 of us bachelor boys went. Quite cheap for basic airfare and hotel, $1,000+ per pax twin sharing only. But the shopping and cheong very exp. Anyway twin sharing meant couldn't bring girl back. And anyway, the price quoted, too exp to bring girl back just for one night fuck. Just enjoy the night there and then and go back sleep. Still prefer Thailand, cheap and good and easy on the go!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
4 days sure not enough. Even Tokyo also so big to cover, where got time to venture outside? But that time a friend jio one, somekind of travel agency offer. 4 of us bachelor boys went. Quite cheap for basic airfare and hotel, $1,000+ per pax twin sharing only. But the shopping and cheong very exp. Anyway twin sharing meant couldn't bring girl back. And anyway, the price quoted, too exp to bring girl back just for one night fuck. Just enjoy the night there and then and go back sleep. Still prefer Thailand, cheap and good and easy on the go!

bro beware of where and how you get girls to fuck in tokyo ( never trust those tour agents ) you might end up with a china girl but paying the price of a japanese girl :wink:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro beware of where and how you get girls to fuck in tokyo ( never trust those tour agents ) you might end up with a china girl but paying the price of a japanese girl :wink:

Yeah, many PRC and Taiwan girls there, also want to charge Japanese prices. Yawn. :rolleyes: I go Thailand pay Thai prices better. :biggrin:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Latest...got someone killed over burning offerings! :eek:

Two sisters attacked a couple husband and wife over burning territory, something like that. Husband killed and wifey injured. Sisters both arrested already.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
accidents do happens ...not connected with ghost . good things happens , not connected with god too .

Fight to pray to ghost and become ghost. This one, I don't know what to say. My grandparents used to pray all kinds of rituals too. Pray to gods, ghosts, heaven, moon, all kinds of things. That family tradition stopped with their passings. My father and uncles all don't do that except go to pray at ancestral tablets during Qingming. It's paying respect and memory rather than praying. They also used join some 7th month clubs. Every month paid membership fees and at 7th month, got buckets of goodies and flowers to go makan. They joined also not for the praying, but rather for friendships and business connections. By my time, I don't join already since I don't know the oldtimer organisers well and I don't believe anyway.

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
accidents do happens ...not connected with ghost . good things happens , not connected with god too .

Well, I have not read the report in the ST, but judging from what's said here so far:-

Guy must've have had heart condition, spat with neighour caused pressure to build up. Vessel, pops. Dude kicks the bucket.

That's the most logical explanaton I can come up with. But for all the effort, more fun to attribute man's death to the seven month spooks.

Cheers!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
tie

Bro so do u believe in supernatural forces at all? Do you believe that there might be invisible rrenorces of energy possibly not properly explained by science that might actually be what ppl call gods or ghosts?

Supernatural, divine, extraterrestrial, paranormal - our communities use these to justify things our prevailing knowledge of natural science have not yet reached a level of maturity to explain, or loca social norms have accepted as "truths." Meself, I seek logical, secular, and scientific reasoning, with all due respect to the community's norms.

Some things cannot be explained, they are called hoaxes.

Cheers!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would think that many people in this forum pray to God of Brothel.

Cheers!

Fight to pray to ghost and become ghost. This one, I don't know what to say. My grandparents used to pray all kinds of rituals too. Pray to gods, ghosts, heaven, moon, all kinds of things. That family tradition stopped with their passings. My father and uncles all don't do that except go to pray at ancestral tablets during Qingming. It's paying respect and memory rather than praying. They also used join some 7th month clubs. Every month paid membership fees and at 7th month, got buckets of goodies and flowers to go makan. They joined also not for the praying, but rather for friendships and business connections. By my time, I don't join already since I don't know the oldtimer organisers well and I don't believe anyway.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Supernatural, divine, extraterrestrial, paranormal - our communities use these to justify things our prevailing knowledge of natural science have not yet reached a level of maturity to explain, or loca social norms have accepted as "truths." Meself, I seek logical, secular, and scientific reasoning, with all due respect to the community's norms.

Some things cannot be explained, they are called hoaxes.

Cheers!

Ok accepted. Like the cavemen couldn't explain say lightning during a thunderstorm and assumed it was created by a supernatural being.

Yet in today's world there are phenomnon that cannot be explained. Humanity has progressed pretty fast and invisible forms of energy that simply manifest out of nowhere should be easily explained yet well probably isn't. Therefore do you believe there might actually be supernatural entities that abound?