• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why are Sinkies, like this god-forsaken forum, so Racist?!!

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you give priority and privileges in a society to a certain race over others...racism in that society is inherently created.

Especially when you even have a full cabinet minister to look after the m&ds in Singapore when there only make up 15% of the population....that is racism in the fullest of definition.

There is no such thing as "positive" racism.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's the pap's fault. We were all colour-blind until they started the HDB racial quota, the GRC (one member needs to be a minority), race of the President, etc.

HDB quota = electorial boundaries. After 1991 GE look at Bedok. The GRC there changes 3 times. Malays need to be split.

GRC must have a minority race. Even cheena Woody dont understand simple term like Insha Allah. How to put a cheena to converse and understand Malay needs?

Race of the President. Aiyoh, so many times i had mentioned. Even to nightsafari. It doesnt matter really be it cheena, ah neh, mat. President dont call the shot. No worry lah. Next president sure cheena. Then i will see whether so much hoo haa here...

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only the british know to rule over diverse cultures and extract the maximum returns from them.
Just look at how the indians and africans are contributing to british society today. And despite terrorist attacks by asian muslims in london, they still voted in a mayor of pakistani descent.
actually you're wrong here. It was the Germans.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
HDB quota = electorial boundaries. After 1991 GE look at Bedok. The GRC there changes 3 times. Malays need to be split.

GRC must have a minority race. Even cheena Woody dont understand simple term like Insha Allah. How to put a cheena to converse and understand Malay needs?

Race of the President. Aiyoh, so many times i had mentioned. Even to nightsafari. It doesnt matter really be it cheena, ah neh, mat. President dont call the shot. No worry lah. Next president sure cheena. Then i will see whether so much hoo haa here...
I agree and disagree with you. I also don't care what your race is. It's only skin colour and a few features. Means nothing about the person itself. The soul within is the most important thing. If a person focuses on race, means he doesn't know how to see people.

But the President does have some powers. One of them being to check on monetary reserves. My memory is teruk, but if I remember correctly, one ex-Pres got in trouble for questioning the ruling family about those reserves and bye bye!

And as for our current president. the process was a joke. there were at least two other malays more qualified to take the spot, but they insist on picking a pappie running dog. some more openly declare reserved for malay. all that does is piss the rest of the races off to malays. what for?

As I mentioned before, I am quite grateful to have grown up with Malay influence in my life. I think it has made me a more well-rounded person. But every race has its shite and good points.

Even in next president cheena still pappie running dog what's the point? :confused:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Germany had colonies in africa and papua.i don't see any blacks in germany until recently and most are american soldiers.
sorry. I mean Germany as in the the German aristocracy including the House of Windsor (real name : house of saxe coburg und gotha a royal house from lower saxony). Long winded story, but the BE is ruled by Germans as was most of Continental Europe. They figured out how to mindfuck everyone including the original inhabitants of the British Isles.

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree and disagree with you. I also don't care what your race is. It's only skin colour and a few features. Means nothing about the person itself. The soul within is the most important thing. If a person focuses on race, means he doesn't know how to see people.

But the President does have some powers. One of them being to check on monetary reserves. My memory is teruk, but if I remember correctly, one ex-Pres got in trouble for questioning the ruling family about those reserves and bye bye!

And as for our current president. the process was a joke. there were at least two other malays more qualified to take the spot, but they insist on picking a pappie running dog. some more openly declare reserved for malay. all that does is piss the rest of the races off to malays. what for?

As I mentioned before, I am quite grateful to have grown up with Malay influence in my life. I think it has made me a more well-rounded person. But every race has its shite and good points.

Even in next president cheena still pappie running dog what's the point? :confused:

U are right. Thats the EP responsibility...to check on monetary reserves and to decide next course of action. But will he or she? Thats why i said it doesnt matter what colour or race the EP is. EP dont call the shot. Yet u still have people here not happy cos of the race ...Malay and yet Indian. Haiz.....U put a grago also LPPL lah.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
U are right. Thats the EP responsibility...to check on monetary reserves and to decide next course of action. But will he or she? Thats why i said it doesnt matter what colour or race the EP is. EP dont call the shot. Yet u still have people here not happy cos of the race ...Malay and yet Indian. Haiz.....U put a grago also LPPL lah.
that's the problem rite? they pick their running dog then start coming up with BS reserved for Malay is actually injustice for Malay. People of course not happy because they pick a running dog to be President. Some more go and say reserved for Malay. Honestly, people are mad because of the injustice, so start poking holes at the obvious target -- the recipient of the award and million dollar salary. Create trouble onli.

From what I hear I don't believe a lot of people dislike Malays because of the EP or dislike EP because she's Malay. But they are sekarang anyhow hantam, tikam and tembak because pissed off no way to vent their geram so just shoot their mouths off.

So cool ok? :cool: anyone giving you grief because of race means they don't like their themselves. In fact, I've not seen a single person in this forum give you grief for your race. Only syed putra who they mistake for Malay and his inflammatory words.

Jungleland98

Alfrescian
Loyal
IQ and Race ....

Low IQ Race will usually use the racist cards every time things don't their way. Not only in Singapore and Malaysia .. it replicate all over the world. The Blacks and Hispanic always talk about racism in the States, Europe etc. The Blacks even talk about racism in Middle eastern countries.

So you see the pattern ... low IQ Race in any country will always shout about racism no matter where they go. Be it they are in the minority or majority (as in Malaysia, South Africa etc.).

Even good old India - higher caste (high IQ) low down upon lower caste (low IQ)..this has been going on for thousands of years. All the above is not a recent phenomenon, we can trace back to Egyptian or Roman period. Because of mass media, it is getting more attention and vocal.

Separation is one solution. But as in the case of African countries with no other races, they still blame the West and recently China for exploiting them. But they failed to understand that destiny is in their own hands in the first place.

So firstly you have to admit that your race have low IQ and stop pretending that everything is ok. Admission will then be able to solve further problems.
To correct a problem, you first have to identify it. Yet if one refuse to even admit that there is a problem, then we can forget about having a chance of finding a solution.

View attachment 63452
To me you are low IQ. Why? If you actually study statistics, you'll know why IQ studies is filled with statistical malpractice and inconsistent data. The hard sciences always reject IQ and race studies because its pseudoscience. IQ does not even follow bell curve(normal distribution) instead it follows a power law distribution. This shows how only dumb people believe in the "Bell Curve". What they're measuring is an effect of low education and brain damage from malnutrition. Which is why China had an IQ of 80(in the 1950s) when James Flynn measure them.

Let's say we accept the race and IQ that you believe, you have to explain why Indian do almost as well as Chinese in Maths & Sciences A levels, and better than Chinese in English & General Knowledge A level papers.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
u arh correc tat bell curve is bull shit.
but wrong to use specific sector as proof.
small number of school kids vs huge nbr
of general population dont give a
convincing arguement.
what we observed is the general behaviour
and characteristic of certain race tends
to follow a specific trend.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only a liberal would find truth to be racist... or sexist, xenophobic, homophobic... or whatever those social justice warrior imbeciles are crusading against.

Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners.

salim

Alfrescian
Loyal
To me you are low IQ. Why? If you actually study statistics, you'll know why IQ studies is filled with statistical malpractice and inconsistent data. The hard sciences always reject IQ and race studies because its pseudoscience. IQ does not even follow bell curve(normal distribution) instead it follows a power law distribution. This shows how only dumb people believe in the "Bell Curve". What they're measuring is an effect of low education and brain damage from malnutrition. Which is why China had an IQ of 80(in the 1950s) when James Flynn measure them.

Let's say we accept the race and IQ that you believe, you have to explain why Indian do almost as well as Chinese in Maths & Sciences A levels, and better than Chinese in English & General Knowledge A level papers.

Gotta agree with your assessment. The fact that this ChrisJohnny continues to paddle this right-wing stuff shows that he is not bright at all. He should watch more youtube on people like Thomas Sowell, Miguna Miguna, and several bright African personalities to disabuse himself of his own myopia.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Izit? All along I thought problem is call for Malay president, three Indians show up to contest. :thumbsdown:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How about an innate distrust of left-handed people? Is that offensive or more 'right wing' talk? :wink:

dmHA10E.jpg

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about an innate distrust of left-handed people? Is that offensive or more 'right wing' talk? :wink:

dmHA10E.jpg
oohhh.. didn't know he was left handed. I tell you what. I have an innate distrust of gay people forced to live straight lives. homo go be homo. don't pretend. I happily support gay people so long as they don't poke my backside.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal

and the indians in the US are doing terrifyingly well...

but please inform me what is the distribution of IQ? Power law? like logarithimic or exponential?