• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Are Muslim Countries Poorer?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look, everyone knows the jews are an enterprising lot unto themselves. They will flourish wherever they are put. Your initial argument was it was the geographic region that causes countries to be poor. I agree that the middle east is a barren desert with shit resources (exception for oil). My contention is that each country needs to find ways to flourish. The jews found a way, your muslim brethens there are still stuck in the middle ages, swimming in their own shit, and dreaming only of annihilating infidels. Hence, no progress, poor as fuck and dumb as fuck.
No point debating with a low IQ mudd lah. They have already let hatred cloud their judgment. To them, hating jews and fucking their own sisters and dotters are priorities in life. Nothing else matters.

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah sure, always play the victim, always somebody else's fault blah blah.
China was poor too. Once. And backward. Same with arabs. They can catch up. But the west will not want that. They colonised western europe and defeated the roman Byzantine empire.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah sure, always play the victim, always somebody else's fault blah blah.

Given the freedom of choice, most muslims would choose to migrate to countries which they consider toxic and unclean, because those countries are peaceful, well ordered and have better infra

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have couple of relatives. Have some connections there. So some feed back i got from them.

You are lucky you not living in Middle East war torn countries. You and family still alive.
I know I'm lucky. Everybody not in the Middle East or Africa is lucky. I don't care which religion you belong to. Those places are hell-holes.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're so far off the mark.
really? care to prove me wrong?

Oh let's start with the original founder. Abram/Abraham/Ibrahim. Or his sons. I can't be bothered to repeat them.

The simple fact is that without Judaism and the Torah, both Christianity and Islam would not exist.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
really? care to prove me wrong?
Of course.

Oh let's start with the original founder. Abram/Abraham/Ibrahim. Or his sons. I can't be bothered to repeat them.
Here is your first error.
The word Islam means to submit to your creator.
Islam wasn't founded by nobody.
Islam was given by Allah to humanity through it's prophets.
And who was the very first Muslim? It definitely wasn't Ibrahim.
It was Adam, who interacted directly with Allah and the only human to experience paradise before he was brought to earth.

The simple fact is that without Judaism and the Torah, both Christianity and Islam would not exist.
Wrong again. Prophets, messengers and Warner's are given to every human community on earth. We may not know their names but without doubt they taught the same oneness and worship.
Eg in the most authoritative Hindu scripture too about god being one.
The other communities do not keep written histories nor do they survive time.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course.

Here is your first error.
The word Islam means to submit to your creator.
Great I get definitions again.
Islam wasn't founded by nobody.
Caliph Abu Bakr will laugh at you. It is well-attested that he was the driving force in compiling and publishing the Koran after Mohammed died and proselytizing the religion.
Islam was given by Allah to humanity through it's prophets.
And who was the very first Muslim? It definitely wasn't Ibrahim.
It was Adam, who interacted directly with Allah and the only human to experience paradise before he was brought to earth.
You are really like superpower. If you say so means it must be true? You saying so is not proof. It is just you saying so. Also just because you found it mentioned in a nicely printed and written book doesn't make it true.

I can easily say your mother interacted with Allah and therefore you follow Islam and are it's next prophet. Do I have proof? None of what you say is provable. You can claim it, but you can't prove it.

In fact, you show the weakness of Islam here. In Islamic thinking, claims are all you need for proof.

Very well, I claim that all violence and support of violence in the name of Islam will cause you to burn in hell forever. Allah has shown me proof.

We can't proceed from here until you can understand that claims must be backed by hard evidence to be valid. Otherwise it is just wishful thinking. Bring me any hard evidence you have and we can proceed, otherwise you're just a durian seller pushing rotting durians.
Wrong again. Prophets, messengers and Warner's are given to every human community on earth. We may not know their names but without doubt they taught the same oneness and worship.
Eg in the most authoritative Hindu scripture too about god being one.
The other communities do not keep written histories nor do they survive time.
When you say someone is wrong, you have to have proof that you are right. Just copy and pasting it from another book of dubious and unprovable claims doesn't make you right.

Otherwise you are just making it up to suit your own worldview. Also known as fantasizing.

I asked for proof.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great I get definitions again.

Caliph Abu Bakr will laugh at you. It is well-attested that he was the driving force in compiling and publishing the Koran after Mohammed died and proselytizing the religion.

You are really like superpower. If you say so means it must be true? You saying so is not proof. It is just you saying so. Also just because you found it mentioned in a nicely printed and written book doesn't make it true.

I can easily say your mother interacted with Allah and therefore you follow Islam and are it's next prophet. Do I have proof? None of what you say is provable. You can claim it, but you can't prove it.

In fact, you show the weakness of Islam here. In Islamic thinking, claims are all you need for proof.

Very well, I claim that all violence and support of violence in the name of Islam will cause you to burn in hell forever. Allah has shown me proof.

We can't proceed from here until you can understand that claims must be backed by hard evidence to be valid. Otherwise it is just wishful thinking. Bring me any hard evidence you have and we can proceed, otherwise you're just a durian seller pushing rotting durians.

When you say someone is wrong, you have to have proof that you are right. Just copy and pasting it from another book of dubious and unprovable claims doesn't make you right.

Otherwise you are just making it up to suit your own worldview. Also known as fantasizing.

I asked for proof.
Quran 2:6
"As for those who persist in disbelief, it is the same whether you warn them or not—they will never believe."

Already is predicted you Will not believe.

So let's move on to what Islam tells you to do. Which are those that you disagree with?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quran 2:6
"As for those who persist in disbelief, it is the same whether you warn them or not—they will never believe."

Already is predicted you Will not believe.

So let's move on to what Islam tells you to do. Which are those that you disagree with?
What? I just said just because it's written in some book doesn't mean it's valid and you go ahead and bring it out as your valid reason.

We really can't proceed. :smile:

But as for what I disagree with, I'll throw you a bone since you also like dictionaries. If you have an entire collection of fiction with no basis or proof other than it's own claims, you have just described a fairy tale. I'm not going to debate a fairy tale with a fairy tale-storyteller. It will never end because there is no hard proof.

Here's another gift from me to you. If you figure this out, you will understand why Muslims will always be fighting someone else. If it's not some unbeliever, it will be other Muslims. It's not too difficult a puzzle, but if you need any help, I'm willing to give you some pointers.

All the best. :smile:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
What? I just said just because it's written in some book doesn't mean it's valid and you go ahead and bring it out as your valid reason.

We really can't proceed. :smile:

But as for what I disagree with, I'll throw you a bone since you also like dictionaries. If you have an entire collection of fiction with no basis or proof other than it's own claims, you have just described a fairy tale. I'm not going to debate a fairy tale with a fairy tale-storyteller. It will never end because there is no hard proof.

Here's another gift from me to you. If you figure this out, you will understand why Muslims will always be fighting someone else. If it's not some unbeliever, it will be other Muslims. It's not too difficult a puzzle, but if you need any help, I'm willing to give you some pointers.

All the best. :smile:
So basically you have no basis for your morality. It shifts like the sand.
Ok now I get it.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok maybe I jumped the gun.
yes you did.
Please explain your morality and the source for it.
I'm not here to give a long lecture so I will try to keep it short and simple.

I try and find universal truths. Those which are not affected by factionalism. i.e. those that do not ask me to divide me and others on some arbitrary basis such as race or religion or even species. Those truths that no matter what happens will always remain true because truth is something that is not divisible nor negotiable unless you are making false claims. Truths such as the sun rises from the east and water runs downhill and fire will burn you.

One of these is the golden rule.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Rule

Another is equitable treatment.

A simple truth is every human has feelings and every human has to live a life until they pass on. Most humans have generally the same feelings. Exceptions will not be covered in this post.

So let's apply this to the following example. Say if you wanted an apple that fell from a tree and your brother saw it at the same time, what would be the best course of action. Keep it for yourself? Fight him for it? What if only he saw it? Should he keep it from me? So on and so forth.

As a starter, if you use the golden rule and balance that with equitable treatment, it progresses onto other things which I am not going to get into.

Abrahamic religions ignore and trample on the golden rule by definition. There is always the loyal believer and the outsider only worthy of death, enslavement and disrespect. The original is in the Torah and how goyim should be treated. Goyim includes all Muslims because they are not born to Jewish mothers. In Christianity's history, this has also been ignored because heathens are animals not worthy of being treated as humans. Now it's kafir the unbeliever. And please don't tell me what books say what because history is full of real-life examples.

Kafir, heathen or goyim, these people all have mothers, fathers, families, feelings and people they love who love them back. Should because they don't subscribe to a certain religion be subjected to all this inhumane treatment? Bombing of the Middle East? Beheading of kafirs? Raids on the West Bank?

As I said, Islam fails this test because like all Abrahamic religions, it relies on the specialness of it's teachings and it's followers. You are the only right teaching and the one's who follow are the only right followers. Everyone else is wrong. That's Jewish religious philosophy for you and precisely what justified them setting up Israel in the 1st place as an example. Change the faction name and the same thinking easily applies to Christianity and Islam. Even piece of shit communism is based on this specialness and rightness.

As a historical fact, it has been used to abuse many people. Many times. And no way will I subscribe to anything that has special treatment for one bunch of people derived solely at the expense of another bunch of people. This is why with this kind of thinking there will never be peace.

And why I always find it funny that you are always fighting johntan. He thinks he's from the right faction as do you. Neither of you are willing to see each other as the same. And if you're sunni, you will be fighting a shia. or a jew. or a kafir. because you are more right, they are wrong.