• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Are Muslim Countries Poorer?

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
If other religions does not want to honour their faith and allow people to dishonour them, it's their choice. It shows how superficial their faith is. The moment there is difficulty, they will compromise. From believing there is a god, they now end up believing nothing.
Christians and Jews showed restraint by not wanting to act like cowards who murdered unarmed civilians. Your reply shows clearly that there are no moderate Muslims.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am all for freedom of speech.
But there is no such thing as freedom of expression.
Drawing cartoons denigrating religion is NOT freedom of speech.
An insult is an insult. We can argue that replying an insult in any way is freedom of expression, does it not?
This is clear evidence that Islam is a violent religion.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
NKorea has enterprise but is still poor. Ditto so many other countries for various reasons.
Clearly you cannot fathom the biblical saying.
Men proposes, God disposes.
And loofydralb opposes. Just for the sake of opposing.

You must surely know that N Korea and the other countries are piss poor because of its political landscape, corruption, lack of ingenuity and so on. Yes, countries are poor for various reasons, but when it concerns non-oil producing muslim countries, it is always islam which poses the main stumbling block. Why? Watch the video in my 1st post.

BTW, don't bring in fairytales when discussing any topic with me. It destroys any credibility you have. Take ownership of what you say and do, based on logic and critical thinking. Don't find justification (poor ones at that) from some ancient fiction. And feel good about yourself, being self-righteous and all. That's just plain dumb.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes and learn from past mistakes so they can move on to be a more progressive society. whether its the christian dark ages or japanese imperialism, the realisation that it was wrong in the first place is so very important so that we can change for the better. what beats me is that muslims have no desire to learn from their mistakes but are intent on moving backward instead. how to progress?
Our Natioanal Auntie is correct

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231109_203706_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231109_203706_Chrome.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 17

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
talking about modern days. mobile phones and internet use by muslims, they are invented by muslims inspired by quran?
But arab countries just got merdeka less than 100 years ago after been tormented and ruled by mongol and turkish invaders. Give them another 100 years to recover. Already tge arab can assrmble missiles, weapons such as IED snd winning the war against God's chosen people.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Christians and Jews showed restraint by not wanting to act like cowards who murdered unarmed civilians. Your reply shows clearly that there are no moderate Muslims.
A moderate person would not insult with drawings.
The one insulting others with drawings and the one who sits silently insulted,
I equate both with cowardice.
Pick up a weapon and fight the injustice that you see or work in peace to correct it.

Note that not a single Muslim publication would denigrate nor insult others.

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
And loofydralb opposes. Just for the sake of opposing.

You must surely know that N Korea and the other countries are piss poor because of its political landscape, corruption, lack of ingenuity and so on. Yes, countries are poor for various reasons, but when it concerns non-oil producing muslim countries, it is always islam which poses the main stumbling block. Why? Watch the video in my 1st post.

BTW, don't bring in fairytales when discussing any topic with me. It destroys any credibility you have. Take ownership of what you say and do, based on logic and critical thinking. Don't find justification (poor ones at that) from some ancient fiction. And feel good about yourself, being self-righteous and all. That's just plain dumb.
This is clear evidence that Islam is a violent religion.
Well, you have a right to your opinion and live in your own fairy tales.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
A moderate person would not insult with drawings.
The one insulting other with drawings and the one who sits silently insulted,
I equate both with cowardice.
Pick up a weapon and fight the injustice that you see or work in peace to correct it.
Satirical cartoonists insult with drawings, but Islamic terrorists murder these cartoonists over drawings. How is murder justifiable? I guess it is to Muslims.

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at ME countries intervened and invaded by US/Nato. Total ruined by warmongers West. Houses, institutions, Uni, schools totally destroyed.
thats because ME people behave like they are a threat to the world always talking about killing the infidels or even killing of apostates in some countries, hatred for the jews (maybe christians too) and worse, always scheming to erase Israel from the face of the earth. if muslims unanimously unite to reject terrorism, reject intolerance and show they can accept all other peoples regardless of race and religion so that there is sustainable peace in the world where everybody can go about with their own cultures and beliefs without fear, what do you think will happen? I can only imagine acceptance, harmony and peace (maybe not in this generation but it will slowly happen). Trust takes time so patience is needed. The world will be behind muslims to help resolve whatever conflicts that had arisen from the past.
The terrorists responsible for the Charlie Hebdo massacre, which is perhaps the bloodiest terrorist attack in France in decades, specifically targeted cartoonists who denigrated Islam. However, it must be pointed out that other religions such as Christianity and Judaism were not spared either. The satirical magazine portrayed Pope Benedict XVI holding a condom over his head in a 2010 issue, but no acts of vengeance were delivered in retaliation by Christians. Why then is the level of tolerance among those who claim to act under the banner of Islam so low? Why do these militants have so little abhorrence against committing murder to avenge a perceived wrong? Why was the killing of Charlie Hebdo staff so deliberate?
Precisely. Muslims must grow up and keep up with the rest of society before they can win back some respect. They cannot expect respect when they behave like barbarians of ancient days.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Satirical cartoonists insult with drawings, but Islamic terrorists murder these cartoonists over drawings. How is murder justifiable? I guess it is to Muslims.
Still cowardice when you need to hide behind satire to insult.
Be a man and insult upfront and face to face.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
thats because ME people behave like they are a threat to the world always talking about killing the infidels or even killing of apostates in some countries, hatred for the jews (maybe christians too) and worse, always scheming to erase Israel from the face of the earth. if muslims unanimously unite to reject terrorism, reject intolerance and show they can accept all other peoples regardless of race and religion so that there is sustainable peace in the world where everybody can go about with their own cultures and beliefs without fear, what do you think will happen? I can only imagine acceptance, harmony and peace (maybe not in this generation but it will slowly happen). Trust takes time so patience is needed. The world will be behind muslims to help resolve whatever conflicts that had arisen from the past.

Precisely. Muslims must grow up and keep up with the rest of society before they can win back some respect. They cannot expect respect when they behave like barbarians of ancient days.
They are the modern day barbarians.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
The cartoonists know that if they insult a Muslim face-to-face, they would be murdered on the spot even if they are only "armed" with a pencil.

Go to geylang and say to one of the boys drinking there "i fucked your mother last night"
And see if you're alive next minute.

You don't have to be a Muslim to have self respect and refuse insults. You just need to have a pair.

I guess you're not married otherwise she'd have discovered you lack those.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go to geylang and say to one of the boys drinking there "i fucked your mother last night"
And see if you're alive next minute.
You don't have to be a Muslim to have self respect and refuse insults. You just need to have a pair.
I guess you're not married otherwise she'd have discovered you lack those.
I lack your "murderous genes". That's all I lack.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal

U cant blame the ME muslims behaving such though i am against killing innocents. Look at Iraq, Iran, Egypt, Lybia, Syria, Yemen, Afghan etc. Their grand parents, parents, siblings, children civilians. All been killed and massacred by US/Nato. It had hardened their hearts. Not everybody can forgive such barbaric act! I believe after 9/11 and illegal invasion of Iraq, illegal occupation of israhell, it pisses them off.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

Muslims discharging VIOLENCE are acting worst than the insultors. Infidels are supposed to look up upon them for morality, as the muslim scholar of this forum said that human morality comes from islam.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Could Islam be the cause of it?

Islam is not the cause, but power hungry people who hijack and abuse the religion are the main culprit
Islam like it's brother religions is designed to concentrate power in the hands of the priesthood. Like other Jewish ideologies, such as communism and Islam, it encourages power to be concentrated to a few. These tend to be the power hungry maniacs.

For egs please see Putin, Xi, Ayatollah, the Pope