• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why are many here dislike gohmengseng?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Character flaws can be inborn.

I have nothing against people who want to be stubborn on their views. Just make sure you can hold your ground. If your views come from emotions, grudges and sour grapes, chances that these views can hold their grounds is lower.

first and foremost, what are grudges? why should there be to ve grudges in the beginning? why do many allow anger to take control over them for a long time? what is there to stand to gain ?

are my flamers or stalkers of my li'l brother leetahsar happier when they resort into nasty behaviour? or do they prove themselves as cowards and losers with little or no life?

u see, even highly educated, or even always bragging about motherly love, people who depict "righteousness", fighting for the less fortunate, the poor, the needies....etc, there is just one simple question to ask themselves:

are u happy? are u happier after doing all those "great glorious deeds"? if they are, good for them. if they are not, why are they still doing it?

i ve refrained to post here as much as i could but the recent thread about ramseth's demise indirectly channels more anger towards ah seng who i realise is grievously being wronged and misunderstood by so many.

please know the ah seng personally first before u create self-anger against him. do not allow yourself to be manipulated by his foes - the lowlife and the nolife cowards.

if u want to direct your anger at my li'l brother leetahsar, he's ok. he has high tolerance. he's a goon!! he's immuned to all your nonsense. LOL!! but then again, ask yourself this question:

how much do u know the man to resort to such anger and cowardice? if u r happier doing that than happy when u do not, by all means, continue.

be happy! that's more important and sadhu, sadhu,sadhu to all..... _/\_

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Looks like a big piece of turd.

Disgusting!

167083_106561099420062_5170532_n.jpg
Hello "Handsome"! http://www.facebook.com/bob.simkhenghwee:p:p:p:p:p

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's very funny that u r so obsessed with that fatboy! by the way, u described as "hello handsome".

so u see, they slithered into his facebook as FRIEND and this is what the real lowlife coward u r presenting yourself to everyone here. u must be a real joker!

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
by the way, since u are happier putting up my li'l brother's pics, could u put up all those notorious photoshopped pics.

i especially love the one in bra and red undies. it never fail to make me rotflmao!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
my pet snake is a good man except a very easy misled by sexual fantasy. my pet snake is also able to log in with several nicks such as overthecounter,debonerman,.....and etc (more to come) - all at the similar time.

again, i wanna highlight my pet snake is a good nerd just not very clear who to trust or who really he should thrust. probably all his blain juices are located down south in his little dickhead.

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
The quality of your character, Bob Sim Kheng Hwee my turd is.................Made in China!

bus64, u really know my little brother leetahsar in so detail? do u know yourself just as well in detail?

actually, ah seng knows who u r behind that keyboard.

my pet snake may not be physically around in this kopitiam, but his spirit and shapeshifting skill is remarkably unbeatable!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
bus64, u really know my little brother leetahsar in so detail? do u know yourself just as well in detail?

my pet snake may not be physically around in this kopitiam, but his spirit and shapeshifting skill is remarkably unbeatable!

Why am I not surprised that you actually credit Goh Meng Seng as an equal. Intellect wise! LOL

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Character flaws can be inborn.

I have nothing against people who want to be stubborn on their views. Just make sure you can hold your ground. If your views come from emotions, grudges and sour grapes, chances that these views can hold their grounds is lower.

Yeah, you do see the typical hainanese traits in Goh Meng Seng.
My humble opinion: When GMS was not in parliament, it is a loss for sinkies.

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Btw..how come never see your little bro leetahsar post here ?..is he real?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blame it on his KARMA!

pls do not mention karma.

gohmengseng had in the past dare to stand up as opp representative against the paps. however, all that we did was to post here in this kopitiam when we should support him during the rally.

we are all so conflicting against our ownself. we want opp in parleement. ah seng is one of the prospective opp and yet he is mercilessly slimed.

so really, who and what do you all really want? the paps to remain in power eternally?

let's look at it this way. if u think ah seng could drive u nuts, then we should be happier to send him into parleement and drive the paps bigger NUTZ! tio bo?

so remember. support gohmengseng! think of the bigger picture and the benefit he would bring to every singaporeans. do not be restricted by personal resentment against him.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Don't anyhow say... I don't remember lau lee mention about me before! You must have mistaken me for Steve Chia... He was mentioned by Goh Chok Tong.

Goh Meng Seng

even lau lee once commented that parleement should have gohmengseng's typical calibre as mp.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goh Meng Seng <-- Because this fucktard thought his "A" level understanding of physics very ay sai when its kana sai