• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why are many here dislike gohmengseng?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i m very puzzled.

ah seng is a nice person who is very decent family man. i just cannot understand why many here seems to be allergic to him and do not like him.

can u share here ur reason of dislike for the man?

imo, he's a OK person most unjustifiably misunderstood. even lau lee once commented that parleement should have gohmengseng's typical calibre as mp.

the motive of this thread is to clear the air for mr goh. we wish him back to lead and fight for GE2016.

banglat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not me, I only dislike goh mit seng for the substandard comedian that he is.

Last edited:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Rubbish, most of us here love Goh Meng Seng and Bob Sim.

That said, you two are better off being abducted by men in green from outer space than breathing here on earth

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not me, I only dislike goh mit seng for the substandard comedian that he is.

but another pap's clown of sub-sub standard who always kee-chiu and gets paid by the million$.

it's value-for-money to support one who's FOC providing the entertainment. tio bo?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is like cancer asking us whether we like having HIV.

Both are equally bad.

arse cancer infested pinky got healed. is he any better then than now?

since we want opp to be in parleement, perhaps gohmengseng is one of the better choices.

and pluease, no chee ah juan. luckily his housing policy is just imaginery. if it were to be real, there many dead bodies falling off high hdb pigeonholes especially from THE PINNACLE which is an over-rated, overpriced and overly stated hdb pigeonhole.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I admire Goh Meng Seng. He's one of my favourite politicians 2nd only to LKY.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rubbish, most of us here love Goh Meng Seng and Bob Sim.

That said, you two are better off being abducted by men in green from outer space than breathing here on earth

many do not like my li'l brother leetahsar. but really, how many know him? all his forum haters are those who believe in thos instigators like lamei who was and probably still is the one who FLIRT&DESTROY. her old cronies of ngejay and half-past-6 lawyer when ganged up and created more flaming clones would gave the wrong impression to add to the flaming party.

just like the same way, it is applied to gohmengseng. the same lame bazooka tactic. no surprising that idiots are aplenty to believe and make her anger their anger and started attacking for no apparent reasons. it was as though li'l brother leetahsar had slaughtered their entire tribe. my goodness!!

leetahsar is a simple goon, enjoys simple things, dwell with motiveless to create friendship by stupidly acceded to meeting many forummers. why did forummers want to meet this idiotic goon in the lst place? some went with certain motive but some met simply they just wanna befriend him which they did and ended up as personal friends until today.

ah....that part many perhaps dunno, hor?

similarly what's unfairly happening to gohmengseng is probably the same pattern.

ah seng is grossly misunderstood, misinterpreted and highly marked by his nemesis and even those who claim to be his pals or those that ah seng once had helped. there should be lesser misinformation about ah seng who gullibly shared some personal info with a recent deceased and who exploited it to flame ah seng further gorenging him to even crispier delight. lol!!

it was regretful that the deceased didn't take a last breathe to admit, repent and reinstate ah seng's credibility. so be it....but 公德在人心。。

THE TRUTH SHALL PREVAIL

if u prefer to choose to believe what u choose to believe, it's ok. it's called ignorance. like i say and repeat: the truth shall reveal itself one day.

sadhu, sadhu....be happy and have a nice day!

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i ve met ah seng recently.

my god! this young man has aged alot. he looks so much older than my li'l brother leetahsar who is about more than 10 yrs older than him. yet ah seng now has whitened hair like a lau ah pek. thank goodness!! he still has the glowing (halo??) charisma around him.

good for him!!

let's wish him well and to be back wiser, stronger and more mindful for GE2016!!

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
i think GMS and his NSP team did very well in Tampines and MP during the GE2011.
they gave a good fight and gave the PAP a fright!

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i m very puzzled.

ah seng is a nice person who is very decent family man. i just cannot understand why many here seems to be allergic to him and do not like him.

can u share here ur reason of dislike for the man?

imo, he's a OK person most unjustifiably misunderstood. even lau lee once commented that parleement should have gohmengseng's typical calibre as mp.

the motive of this thread is to clear the air for mr goh. we wish him back to lead and fight for GE2016.

I don't dislike him. I just don't agree with most of his positions.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think GMS and his NSP team did very well in Tampines and MP during the GE2011.
they gave a good fight and gave the PAP a fright!

precisely!

if many of us had given more support to him, ah seng could probably now be a citizens' mp giving pap minitoots a run for their money.

what did many of us did? worst, pals (whether deceased or alive) tried so bloody hard to discredit him. that was real unjustice!

he needs to find a new direction. he's after all human, has a family to support and a livelihood. not everyone's as lucky as georgie yeo who can from a million$ frying pan jumps so casually into another million $ boiling pot.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't dislike him. I just don't agree with most of his positions.

the trouble with ah seng is probably his stubborness to win over arguments. right or wrong, he has to win the last word. maybe he's like that due to his horoscope sign. he even called his pc shop MADCOW.

it's not a character flaw. it's inborn and nature.

many want people to be like themselves. if the person isn't or vary too wide, they would get pissed. so the trouble here is not the other person at fault. it's always ourselves except we choose to blame the other guy for convenient and face sake.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
i ve met ah seng recently.

my god! this young man has aged alot. he looks so much older than my li'l brother leetahsar who is about more than 10 yrs older than him. yet ah seng now has whitened hair like a lau ah pek. thank goodness!! he still has the glowing (halo??) charisma around him.

good for him!!

let's wish him well and to be back wiser, stronger and more mindful for GE2016!!

167083_106561099420062_5170532_n.jpg
Hello "Handsome"! http://www.facebook.com/bob.simkhenghwee:p:p:p:p:p

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!

i hope everyone can see what extent my li'l brother leetahsar's ardent fan can resort to. :biggrin:

do i need to say more?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!

i hope everyone can see what extent my li'l brother leetahsar's ardent fan can resort to. :biggrin:

do i need to say more?

Yes! I want you to say it out loud. I whacked my father and called my mother a "lau cheebye"! As loud as it went that all your neighbours heard you!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes! I want you to say it out loud. I whacked my father and called my mother a "lau cheebye"! As loud as it went that all your neighbours heard you!

continue in your delight then.

for your and everyone's info, the old man of my li'l brother leetahsar has been enlightened :biggrin:

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's not a character flaw. it's inborn and nature.

Character flaws can be inborn.

I have nothing against people who want to be stubborn on their views. Just make sure you can hold your ground. If your views come from emotions, grudges and sour grapes, chances that these views can hold their grounds is lower.