• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why are asians ashamed of their own race?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dunno sia i just see you starting threads bashing some religions.

Why you go and quote from me posting about my friends and talk about logic and facts? :rolleyes:

Ok chinese, mlaay, indian, red indian, ang moh all look different in different regions thanks for this amazing discovery. :wink:

" Why you go and quote from me posting about my friends and talk about logic and facts? "

To show ppl what a " good friend " u are :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't need to run lah .. I'm back :wink: after charging up with some ganja :wink:

" Why you go and quote from me posting about my friends and talk about logic and facts? "

To show ppl what a " good friend " u are :wink:

:biggrin: Wah so fast come back liao my words must have hurt you. I thought your clone smiling jaga your shift?

A pretty good friend i must say i still keep in contact with them. :wink: