• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why are asians ashamed of their own race?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See how this idiot show his snake colour.

U deliberately twist and turn fm Mat to m&d.

Cmon, tell us wats wrong with with Malay culture? Dont stop tere. :rolleyes:

huh i didn't study that in school so i am going back there to learn it's called "mat"

Btw isn't mat pronounced as Mat as in mattress? You know the cloth thing you sit on. Isn't m&d what you call yourselves?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's been bad mouthing indian for so long in this forum .. Ppl have eyes to see :wink:

I concur. I have relatives who are Indian and Chinese. Mixed marriage. Occasionally they dress as Chinese, Malay or Indian. Nothing wrong with tat. We are all proud of our culture and identity. Whether Black or White.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
huh i didn't study that in school so i am going back there to learn it's called "mat"

Btw isn't mat pronounced as Mat as in mattress? You know the cloth thing you sit on. Isn't m&d what you call yourselves?

Malay word pronunce different from English lah ... Just as Chinese words are different from English too .

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

See. How a racist snake twist and turn.

Everyone know Mat is short form for Ahmat. Not ahmud. Bodoh.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I concur. I have relatives who are Indian and Chinese. Mixed marriage. Occasionally they dress as Chinese, Malay or Indian. Nothing wrong with tat. We are all proud of our culture and identity. Whether Black or White.

I also have good friends who are Malay and Indian . Nationality got nothing to do with personality .. That's what I always tell ppl .

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malay word pronunce different from English lah ... Just as Chinese words are different from English too .

U tink tat racist is naive. He deliberately twist and turn the word. Even the spelling too. But we know hes a racist.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is what u wrote

"Nope indians are still looked upon as idiots. You have to remember that there are many kinds of indians and those that are accepted look more caucasian not like the mamas. "

Did u mention about west view Asian as idiot ? No , u didn't . don't twist your words .

:rolleyes: No wonder la piang eh. I explained again look at it in context i was replying to eatshit's post la.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok, boys, enuff for tonight, all go wash your hands wash your feet brush your teeth and go to bed

and dunt forget switch off the light hor

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't know what you are talking about what asian?

Seriously do you think you make any sense? :wink:

This is what u post

Originally Posted by Jah_rastafar_I
Neither did i i was saying that's how they were seen by the west which also looks at asians as idiots. So why not you find the whites?

At he begaining post did u mention about Asian ? No . After Kenna label as racists u change your stand :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is what u post

Originally Posted by Jah_rastafar_I
Neither did i i was saying that's how they were seen by the west which also looks at asians as idiots. So why not you find the whites?

At he begaining post did u mention about Asian ? No . After Kenna label as racists u change your stand :wink:

That's why i say you don't know how to read.

I was replying to this post of his

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....hamed-of-their-own-race&p=1380646#post1380646

Did you see me quote his post or not.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset