• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Ah neh likes to drink.

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
why your son have elephant head? You're an elephant fucker is it? HAHAHAHAH

Why you chinks pray to my son who have elephant head ? Because you chink think ox head and horse face not powerful enough ? :wink: I'm not elephant fucker I fuck racists chinks like you :wink: so your guan ying ma is a man or woman ? :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ganish head was cut off, the elephant just happens to be the first animal they found while looking for a replacement.
Wow really? They couldn't have found another humans head? You know what else happened? After he got his elephant head his dad and mum both unanimously agreed that he looks better than before and is the better looking than his brother

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why you chinks pray to my son who have elephant head ? Because you chink think ox head and horse face not powerful enough ? :wink: I'm not elephant fucker I fuck racists chinks like you :wink: so your guan ying ma is a man or woman ? :wink:

I didn't make your sons head into an elephant so how can I be racist? You elephant fucker

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
pig head looks funny then elephant :wink:

image.jpg

Last edited:

General

Alfrescian
Loyal
These filthy shit skins get drunk and then get violent cos it's genetic. They also pray to the blue skinned color gods with the 20 hands and 4 heads and the elephant, pig, monkey head and holding funky shit. After a few drinks you'll see multi heads

Cause its genetic?
How do you explain the pig skin that i saw beating up his wife at the coffeeshop, in full view of the public the other day? Genetic?

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't make your sons head into an elephant so how can I be racist? You elephant fucker

everyone love elephant leh :wink: even the Thai love elephants :wink: there's nothing wrong with me making my son become elephant :wink: so your guan ying ma is man or woman ? got cheebye and lanjiao ? Hahahahaha .

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
everyone love elephant leh :wink: even the Thai love elephants :wink: there's nothing wrong with me making my son become elephant :wink: so your guan ying ma is man or woman ? got cheebye and lanjiao ? Hahahahaha .

Omg so u fuck elephants after all. Yeah sure Thais might love elephants but they don't fuck them you are a sick blue skinned fucker

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Omg so u fuck elephants after all. Yeah sure Thais might love elephants but they don't fuck them you are a sick blue skinned fucker

Hahahahaha .. How you know I fuck elephant ? Go and study about lordshiva before you make a fool of yourself , pig head :wink:

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our racists pig shy now because got video showing proof that chinks pray to pig !! Hahahahaha . Lets see how he snake around now :wink: