• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Ah neh likes to drink.

General

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you are racists you cannot argue with facts and logic :wink: hahahahahah .

Wrong.
He argues by way of ''oink oink''.
Oh wait, Since we both are replying to his posts, he's going to call us clones.
But its perfectly okay if others are with him. ''oink Oink''

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wrong.
He argues by way of ''oink oink''.
Oh wait, Since we both are replying to his posts, he's going to call us clones.
But its perfectly okay if others are with him. ''oink Oink''

Hahahahaha ... He also pray to pig that's why so stupid . When he Kena whack by more then one person he will always say clones ... Nothing new for a racists :wink: oink oink

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahahahaha you are pissed because I show you chinks do pray to pig . The moral of the story , don't argue without facts and logic or you will Kena whack by logic :wink: hahahahaha

Now you type hahahahah drifter. Religion need to use logic or facts? Anyway you fucked an elephant.

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now you type hahahahah drifter. Religion need to use logic or facts? Anyway you fucked an elephant.

So which drifter am I ? Hahahahaha . If anyone use hahahahaha means from team drifter ? Hahahahhahhaha . yes stupid racists people like you don't need logic and facts to argue . Stupid pig head oink oink :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So which drifter am I ? Hahahahaha . If anyone use hahahahaha means from team drifter ? Hahahahhahhaha . yes stupid racists people like you don't need logic and facts to argue . Stupid pig head oink oink :wink:

only 1 retard drifter ok you use logic and facts to debate your elephant head ok. Hahahaha

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
only 1 retard drifter ok you use logic and facts to debate your elephant head ok. Hahahaha

Now you also use " hahahahahah " means you also from team drifter ? Hahahahaha . The more you talk the stupid you get :wink: go on keep talking and let us laugh !! Hahahahaha

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
drifter team? Only 1 man team anyway nice elephant head.

Hahahahaha you can assume as usually :wink: nothing new here . usually people don't talk so much after Kena whack by logic , for your case because your ego is huge die die want face that's why continue to talk rubbish :wink: . By the way you got strange pig head :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahahahaha you can assume as usually :wink: nothing new here . usually people don't talk so much after Kena whack by logic , for your case because your ego is huge die die want face that's why continue to talk rubbish :wink: . By the way you got strange pig head :wink:

Tot you are lord shiva? Ya la elephant head is logical lol