• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Ah neh likes to drink.

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
asking about your family what. howz your son the elephant head? How come sometimes he changes color to red?

So your mother also pray to red face guan kong ? Why sometimes guan kong carry weapons and sometime carry books ? :wink: your mother also pray to pig head or dead babies ? :wink:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tuayapeh me also like to drink martell , that's why all my devotees buy martell for me . :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So your mother also pray to red face guan kong ? Why sometimes guan kong carry weapons and sometime carry books ? :wink: your mother also pray to pig head or dead babies ? :wink:

nope my mum don't pray to that but your son has an elephant's head. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH.

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
nope my mum don't pray to that but your son has an elephant's head. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH.

So what did your mother pray to ? ah gua with thousands hands ? Even Chinese and Thais pray to my son leh :wink: he's so popular !! :wink: this is better then elephant head ... It's a pig head :wink: ah long confirm like this :wink:

image.jpg

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
ok ok ok I stay neutral ok but only one comment, I think Chinese folklore and beliefs and maybe a little nit of Taoism get from India, seems like they share quite a number of gods la that's what I mean.

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok ok ok I stay neutral ok but only one comment, I think Chinese folklore and beliefs and maybe a little nit of Taoism get from India, seems like they share quite a number of gods la that's what I mean.

No, Taoism is the native religion of China while Buddhism originated from India. Lord Buddha is the ninth incarnation of the Hindu supreme god Vishnu. The seventh and eighth incarnations are respectively Lord Rama and Lord Krishna. Rama is the perfect human being all Indian males aspire to be ...

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No, Taoism is the native religion of China while Buddhism originated from India. Lord Buddha is the ninth incarnation of the Hindu supreme god Vishnu. The seventh and eighth incarnations are respectively Lord Rama and Lord Krishna. Rama is the perfect human being all Indian males aspire to be ...

If you look at all religions , they copy from one another in one way or the other :wink:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ganish head was cut off, the elephant just happens to be the first animal they found while looking for a replacement.

Just curious Ash007, did they have to cut the elephant's head off to give it to the child, then what happened to the elephant? Hell, I've never know this till now.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Do your face turn red when you drink. If you do, its about time you stop drinking.

Never Ash, never turn red before, but some people say that turning red is good for the body cos blood flowing so its good, I don't know la but I never turn red. But sometimes overdose can turn a little green though, I am serious la.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

At least its not confusing, where I come from we have 9 bloody ramas so confusing, may have more coming soon I not joking

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just curious Ash007, did they have to cut the elephant's head off to give it to the child, then what happened to the elephant? Hell, I've never know this till now.
Not sure, I troll wikipedia a lot, it depends on the many various version of the stories told.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ganesh
While some texts say that Ganesha was born with an elephant head, in most stories he acquires the head later.[45] The most recurrent motif in these stories is that Ganesha was created by Parvati using clay to protect her and Shiva beheaded him when Ganesha came between Shiva and Parvati. Shiva then replaced Ganesha's original head with that of an elephant.[46] Details of the battle and where the replacement head came from vary according to different sources.[47] [48] Another story says that Ganesha was created directly by Shiva's laughter. Because Shiva considered Ganesha too alluring, he gave him the head of an elephant and a protruding belly.[49]

Never Ash, never turn red before, but some people say that turning red is good for the body cos blood flowing so its good, I don't know la but I never turn red. But sometimes overdose can turn a little green though, I am serious la.

Then you are lucky to not have the defective ALDH2 gene that afflicts 60% of Asian.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_flush_reaction

This syndrome has been associated with an increased risk of esophageal cancer in those who drink.[1] It has also been associated with lower than average rates of alcoholism, possibly due to its association with adverse effects after drinking alcohol.[2]

It is commonly thought that the flush reaction is caused by an inability to metabolize alcohol. To the contrary, around 80% of Asian people (less common in Thailand and India) have a variant of the gene coding for the enzyme alcohol dehydrogenase called ADH1B, and almost all Chinese and Korean people have a variant of the gene called ADH1C.[3] These genes result in an alcohol dehydrogenase enzyme which converts alcohol to acetaldehyde with a much higher efficiency than other gene variants (40 to 100-fold in case of ADH1B).[2] In about 50% of Asians, the increased acetaldehyde accumulation is worsened by another gene variant, the mitochondrial ALDH2 allele, which results in an inhibited acetaldehyde dehydrogenase enzyme, responsible for the breakdown of acetaldehyde.[3] The result is that affected people may be better at metabolizing alcohol, often not feeling the alcohol "buzz" to the same extent as others, but show far more acetaldehyde-based side effects while drinking.

Note that people with this can cause cancer later if they continue to binge drink. So no, if your face turns red, tell them to stop drinking, if they insist its good for you, smack them with a 40ton wikipedia.