• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WHO would you choose to be in THE COALITION OPPS A TEAM to fight PAP in the next GE ?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Re: WHO would you choose to be in THE COALITION OPPS A TEAM to fight PAP in the next

Agree. One incident isnt conclusive.

bro, I heard what you said. But after some thought, I think it is highly unlikely, even impossible, that they are moles. LTK might have had some agreement with old man to ease away from the hard-liner stance but that's about it. He also respected old man. Anyway, let's just drop this. It's not fun to discuss. Thanks.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: WHO would you choose to be in THE COALITION OPPS A TEAM to fight PAP in the next

bro, I heard what you said. But after some thought, I think it is highly unlikely, even impossible, that they are moles. LTK might have had some agreement with old man to ease away from the hard-liner stance but that's about it. He also respected old man. Anyway, let's just drop this. It's not fun to discuss. Thanks.

No worries. I made my points. Whether to believe or not, up to readers. Nothing for me to gain with people believing or not. When I made my points, it was to highlight the landscape and how the PAP controls almost everything.

If 1, 2 or 3 incidents exposes a mole, I worry. Cheers.

jw5

Loyal

Seriously nobody chose Mark Yeo? Could it be because he has been hiding under a bed all this time typing furiously on his iphone? :biggrin:

Lol Lol Lol

They should be replaced by The King Of Hindsight, The All Knowing But Needy One, Mark Andrew Yeo. :wink:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

2020 GE Opps Coalition A Team
1. Low Thia Khang
2. Dr Chee Soon Juan
3. Paul Tambyah
4. Sylvia Lim
5. Daniel Goh

Your view ?

If the Opps can convince Tan Cheng Bock to stand as their leader for the OPPS COALITION PARTY, it will scare the shit of the PAP!

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Did the late J B Jayaretnam knew about the "moles" too ? :eek:

[video]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/AvqE_xAN1is" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/video]

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sorry :biggrin:
Couldn't post the video in earlier post :p

Maybe the late J B Jayaretnam knows a thing or two about the "moles" ? :eek:

[video=youtube;AvqE_xAN1is]https://youtu.be/AvqE_xAN1is [/video]

jw5

Loyal

The TuakangYaosiu forummer who talks about moles has at one time or another claimed that all the leaders of all the opposition parties are either moles or have huge egos and are not worthy of being leaders of their parties. He also described JBJ as a haughty person who talked down to the cashiers at Cold Storage. Maybe this TuakangYaosiu forummer's wife was a cashier.

There is only one conclusion from this: The TuakangYaosiu forummer thinks that only he can lead an opposition political party. In fact, a forummer once told me this TuakangYaosiu forummer had been rejected by opposition parties before. Since we are about allegations without evidence here, let's presume that these allegations about the TuakangYaosiu forummer are true and his Easily Impressionable Chinese Helicopter Sycophants are gullible morons. :wink:

Sorry :biggrin:
Couldn't post the video in earlier post :p

Maybe the late J B Jayaretnam knows a thing or two about the "moles" ? :eek:

[video=youtube;AvqE_xAN1is]https://youtu.be/AvqE_xAN1is [/video]

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The TuakangYaosiu forummer who talks about moles has at one time or another claimed that all the leaders of all the opposition parties are either moles or have huge egos and are not worthy of being leaders of their parties. He also described JBJ as a haughty person who talked down to the cashiers at Cold Storage. Maybe this TuakangYaosiu forummer's wife was a cashier.

There is only one conclusion from this: The TuakangYaosiu forummer thinks that only he can lead an opposition political party. In fact, a forummer once told me this TuakangYaosiu forummer had been rejected by opposition parties before. Since we are about allegations without evidence here, let's presume that these allegations about the TuakangYaosiu forummer are true and his Easily Impressionable Chinese Helicopter Sycophants are gullible morons. :wink:

Getting more and more cheem :biggrin:
Maybe this pic says it all ?

jw5

Loyal

This is the pic that says it all. :wink:

attachment.php

They should be replaced by The King Of Hindsight, The All Knowing But Needy One, Mark Andrew Yeo. :wink:

Seriously nobody chose Mark Yeo? Could it be because he has been hiding under a bed all this time typing furiously on his iphone? :biggrin:

Lol Lol Lol

Getting more and more cheem :biggrin:
Maybe this pic says it all ?

jw5

Loyal

The TuakangYaosiu with the heart on his cuntface has a fucking fake smile. :wink:

This is the pic that says it all. :wink:

attachment.php