• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WHO would you choose to be in THE COALITION OPPS A TEAM to fight PAP in the next GE ?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: WHO would you choose to be in THE COALITION OPPS A TEAM to fight PAP in the next

So LTK pretends to be hero and CSJ pretends to be zero?

They have work to do. They are highly paid. Pay you half the amount you sure salivate non-stop. Just kidding. Dont want to lim kopi. Everything I said is not true. I am the real mole and my assignment is to sabo true opposition leaders.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: WHO would you choose to be in THE COALITION OPPS A TEAM to fight PAP in the next

Going to jail and bankrupted. Isnt that convincing cant be right?
hahaha....that is where I lost you...
u like to talk cryptic but actually talk cock.....
u have openly posted many times that CSJ was papee mole....
"now you said can't be right"
so we should take it as you are tcss all the time???

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

Too early to plan.

4 more years we dunno if anyone will still be alive.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Anyone been drinking ?
Or smoking some illegal stuff ? :p

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They have work to do.

I can accept the fact that they are paid "moles". But my guess is their "mission" is not as simple as people think.

I remember the news, the ex Taiwanese ambassador was told to balek kampung not long after GE2011 for trying to get close to a member of parliament. The MP was not named but I have someone in mind. So if you ask me, the money is well spent.

Am I on the right track?

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I can accept the fact that they are paid "moles". But my guess is their "mission" is not as simple as people think.

I remember the news, the ex Taiwanese ambassador was told to balek kampung not long after GE2011 for trying to get close to a member of parliament. The MP was not named but I have someone in mind. So if you ask me, the money is well spent.

Am I on the right track?

Wah !
International espionage machiam James Bond 007 movie :eek:
If cannot tell here , PM me please :wink:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If cannot tell here , PM me please :wink:

It's nothing that is not in the mainstream news lah, suki..

I would search the news article for you but I'm in a country where there's no google :( paiseh

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's nothing that is not in the mainstream news lah, suki..

I would search the news article for you but I'm in a country where there's no google :( paiseh

Bo kai leat kor :wink:
Eh , someone's brother also involved with a Taiwanese ( journalist ? ) many many moons ago :biggrin:
Quite a big hooha also , umm , he cock itchy at Singtel also right ?
Sorry my network not that great :p

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Am I on the right track?

Not aware of incident you mentioned.

Most people fail to realise that the more unlikely one is working for the state, the more likely he/she is. Sure, there will be some easily noticed but these are the dispensable ones. Some do play dual roles. Would AI and other NGOs feel easy discussing their agenda/motive with Vivien B? Would the late JBJ and Francis Seow feel comfortable talking to an ordinary opposition member or would they want to accept someone who is seen as PAP enemy number 1?

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

2020 GE Opps Coalition A Team
1. Low Thia Khang
2. Dr Chee Soon Juan
3. Paul Tambyah
4. Sylvia Lim
5. Daniel Goh

Your view ?

You are unwell...have you taken your medicine due to you feeling so ecstatic due to PAP winning?

There will not be opposition anymore , worth talking about until the next 50 years! LoLOLOLoL

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

If I had difficulties digesting it, very much harder for outsiders. Anyway, no one is forced or encouraged to believe whai I said. They are acting in the interest of national security. As to what it means, you fill in the blanks. Are they acting against national interests? Surely not. Only those working for foreign entities are.

Your views and information might be remotely plausible 15, 20 years ago. When MSM controlled most information and the public was ill infomed, and conspiracy theories and rumours flourished. Especially when CSJ and LTK 'ousted" their mentors and took over leadership of their respective parties. But we have access to a lot of information today and the benefit of the passage of time to judge these individuals. Hence, we ought to recalibrate our views accordingly.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I will be very, very honest with you. If I lie, my next 3 generations will be cursed. Yes, they are.

Hope you wont ask me to produce receipts and video evidence.

Even scroobal was wrong. I recall him saying PA handles these people. He is 101% wrong. Btw, I am not scroobal. Neither do I have another nick. Give you a clue. I was here in 2006. Took a 4 yr break.

Who knows my ID? Charlie99 and Locke. I met both. Latter no longer contributes. We were at Ramseth's wake.

Scroobal? No idea who he is. But he is definitely no mole. The info he gave in this forum esp on Shanmugam and he is a mole? Must be kidding right. Fyi, in my last PM to him, I disclosed my full identity to him.

Take it from me that this post is the truth. I may like to tcss but this post isnt.

Was I from ISD? Let Charlie99 enlighten. Cheers. Hope traffic increases for boss after GE.

This is Charlie, just happens to wake up, after going to bed much earlier than usual (because I have been tired as a result of less than the number of hours of solid sleep last week).
I have met a few individuals from this forum.
I speculate that a few others may try to guess who I am.
Brother [GoldenDragon] is an honest gentleman.
[scroobal] is a very knowledgeable individual.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The 2 moles, LTK and CSJ should not feature in the line-up.

Perhaps, you folks may wish to consider why LTK did not stand up immediately, to say YES, when LHL is Parliament said, something to the effect, the Honourable member did respond YES, when LHL asked whether Mr. Wong Kan Seng should resign. That put it to rest.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

For GE2020, I will outline the following action plans:

- Send Steve Chia to Hougang.

- Send Cheo Chai Chen to Aljunied.

For good measure, I will include Han Hui Hui as guest speaker in Aljunied.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Perhaps, you folks may wish to consider why LTK did not stand up immediately, to say YES, when LHL is Parliament said, something to the effect, the Honourable member did respond YES, when LHL asked whether Mr. Wong Kan Seng should resign. That put it to rest.

Hi Charlie, glad you had a good rest. As we get older, ample sleep is important.

That one incident does not make him a mole. He probably had his reason, and it was likely to be less sinister than you imagined. Human decency, not wanting to make WKS his enemy for life, he was/is out-numbered, WP is not a hard-line party, etc. Besides, if he had said YES, would the pap really get WKS to step down? I think not.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[COLOR="#008000"
Brother [GoldenDragon] is an honest gentleman.
[scroobal] is a very knowledgeable individual.[/COLOR]

You should have kept silent on this. Let some continue to think it is just one person n the other a clone. Makes reading these posts hugely comical.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hi Charlie, glad you had a good rest. As we get older, ample sleep is important.

That one incident does not make him a mole. He probably had his reason, and it was likely to be less sinister than you imagined. Human decency, not wanting to make WKS his enemy for life, he was/is out-numbered, WP is not a hard-line party, etc. Besides, if he had said YES, would the pap really get WKS to step down? I think not.

Agree. One incident isnt conclusive.