• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who wish Tonychat to be Globally Ignore??

Should Tonychat be put on the global ignore list

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No such thing as setting up rules AFTER starting the poll. Chickenshit.

i started this poll with respect to democracy. did you bunch of losers do that? it mean vote with respect and integrity = real democracy..if you bunch of losers play shit, you think a real man will sit there let you losers to play punk..i am not a sinkie, remember that.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Prove it. Talk is free.

Leongsam is a lying arse. Tony is his favourite nick because he donated many times, including the new subscription that he purchased temporarily (but then cancelled). Plus, the more hated the forummer, the more liked it will be by the forum host. Look at how much he liked you when you were hated, for example.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Leongsam is a lying arse. Tony is his favourite nick because he donated many times, including the new subscription that he purchased temporarily (but then cancelled). Plus, the more hated the forummer, the more liked it will be by the forum host. Look at how much he liked you when you were hated, for example.

Yeah because that tonyshit cancelled his subscription, I don't like him very much anymore.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Boss Sam is too kind to brother TonyC,he does not deserve global recognition,I can think of many here who are more vocal than him,like Kopi,who is more hard working.