• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

who will still vote for PAP?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes the rallies of the various oppo were larger than the pap and from the last GE.

Yes pinky and his goons have been getting flamed on FB and on forums by many sinkies from different walks of life

Yes the anger on the ground is worse than ever before BUT pap still has their supporters and also people that will vote for them just for the sake of stability or just because they aren't familiar with any other party and other reasons.

Other than obvious pap cronies like george quek who else do you think like vote for the pap you know ordinary people.

I would say most of them would be female who have 0 interest in politics and just have a rudimentary knowledge of the pap from sinkie media like tv and newspapers

Older folks, malays see lots of them supporting pap.

Please add in.

Btw back in the days around 2000 and before this forum has always had the anti establishment vibe. Posters like uncle yap and mapaka would regularly bash the pap.

I still remember the sentiments before the 2001 GE. The forum members were upbeat that PAP would lose the entire election and the opposition would run the govt. Seriously that was back in 2001. Then when the results came out it was the total opposite. Of course in 2011 things were much better but still pap were running the show. Oppo couldn't really do much in parliament.

Yup that's it.

kopiCbuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes the rallies of the various oppo were larger than the pap and from the last GE.

Yes pinky and his goons have been getting flamed on FB and on forums by many sinkies from different walks of life

Yes the anger on the ground is worse than ever before BUT pap still has their supporters and also people that will vote for them just for the sake of stability or just because they aren't familiar with any other party and other reasons.

Other than obvious pap cronies like george quek who else do you think like vote for the pap you know ordinary people.

I would say most of them would be female who have 0 interest in politics and just have a rudimentary knowledge of the pap from sinkie media like tv and newspapers

Older folks, malays see lots of them supporting pap.

Please add in.

Btw back in the days around 2000 and before this forum has always had the anti establishment vibe. Posters like uncle yap and mapaka would regularly bash the pap.

I still remember the sentiments before the 2001 GE. The forum members were upbeat that PAP would lose the entire election and the opposition would run the govt. Seriously that was back in 2001. Then when the results came out it was the total opposite. Of course in 2011 things were much better but still pap were running the show. Oppo couldn't really do much in parliament.

Yup that's it.

...........shit skins will

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I like to dream that pap will be kicked out tonight.....
But let's face it.....we've been down this road before.
I'm prepared for heartbreak again.
If tomorrow it remains status quo then we're fucked big time.
Even if oppo takes down 1-2 more GRCs....in my book it's still failure.
Even if tomorrow we have triple the amount of oppo mps now.....that's only 27 members.
I really wish hope pray we can see a titanic shift this time.....machiam like Malaysian elections where
But in reality that's really a tall order.
Hope for the best but prepare for the worst

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dear brothers and sisters

good morning

i am very worried that PAP will win big tonight and people like zeroo and kopiouncle and john tan will come here to screw us.

kopiOcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal

good morning

i am very worried that PAP will win big tonight and people like zeroo and kopiouncle and john tan will come here to screw us.

screwball, kopisai, john, zero are all the same 1 pax = leongsam :biggrin:

dont worry after elections all will disappear and ah leong will cum back as ah leong again :biggrin:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
pool of new shitizen added since 2011 will more likely to vote for papies...pmet who voted for pappies last ge ...lost their job to ft will likely to jump ship...hopefully along with family...so...tis ge quite unpredictable...

ynk2252

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whatever the result tonight I think the PAP would have got a message from a really big segment of unhappy citizens and they will have to change their approach to how they resolve the issues and problems the common guy encounters in his daily life.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whatever the result tonight I think the PAP would have got a message from a really big segment of unhappy citizens and they will have to change their approach to how they resolve the issues and problems the common guy encounters in his daily life.

don't bet on it. They won't they will take revenge.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I'll vote for the PAP as long as they allow a Naked Bike Ride to be organised in Singapore.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's your definition of pap win big?
To me if its status quo with WP retaining their seats it's already big win for white scums.
Oppo taking 1-2 more seats even if one more grc fall is academic to me

good morning

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it means PAP maintain 60% popular vote and maintain the number of MPs in the parliament
that is considered winning big for PAP

What's your definition of pap win big?
To me if its status quo with WP retaining their seats it's already big win for white scums.
Oppo taking 1-2 more seats even if one more grc fall is academic to me

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is trending and statistics have shown that the growing interest in these rallies does transform into votes. just look at 2011.

there was not a single, not a single Opp candidate who lost his deposit! instead, there was a marked increase of votes against FAP and increase of voters, particularly younger voters supporting and resonating with new candidates who empathise with their viewpoints and concerns.

this year, the attendance for rallies have also shown marked increase.

i think Dr Chee in his previous speak asked for Sinkies to be awaken, to be empowered. And the time has arrived.

sinkies should believe in yourself that you own that right to speak and that right to know where your CPF has gone to.

dont feel shy to know... before it is all gone.

曾经听人说过,贪心的男人是靠不住, 我说一个贪心的人,不可维持公平,公正的世界, 人是不会有前途的。

1437030149160.jpg

newspaper1.JPG

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I like to dream that pap will be kicked out tonight.....
But let's face it.....we've been down this road before.
I'm prepared for heartbreak again.
If tomorrow it remains status quo then we're fucked big time.
Even if oppo takes down 1-2 more GRCs....in my book it's still failure.
Even if tomorrow we have triple the amount of oppo mps now.....that's only 27 members.
I really wish hope pray we can see a titanic shift this time.....machiam like Malaysian elections where
But in reality that's really a tall order.
Hope for the best but prepare for the worst

It won't be this time, maybe in 2020 or 2025 or 2030. WP will slowly but surely emerge.