• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who squanders the most national reserves?

Who squanders the most National Reserves?

• Ho Jinx making ultra risky investments in banks with a lot of bad debts

Votes: 19 95.0%
  • SAF and Home Affairs spending money on the latest high tech toys

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Opposition Parties using National Reserves to help out low income Singaporeans

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters

Eurekas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well done Mdm Ho Jinx for being the biggest squanderer of national reserves and taxpayer's money, and even getting an award for Labour Day... Lost A$401.5 million on ABC learning centres, US$4.6 billion in Bank of America, US$24 billion in UBS, Citigroup and Merrill Lynch (the rest Makapa can add to it)... No wonder Australian are laughing at Singapore and Temasek Holdings for doing charity to them.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Finally! It took another S$6.7billion plus a stupid medal to kick that incompetent Ho Jinx out of Tema-sick. Should have kicked her out right after that micropolis "decibel". What to do? She hold a very important cock of Singapore.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
12053030hochingm.jpg

Do I look like I have any REGRET? *ah...fcuk*

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
12053030hochingm.jpg

"Siang Tarng Nian when Lau Niang was a young chiobu..."

et8fau.jpg

"But i haven't aged much and looked even better now right? Doncha all think so?"

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well done Mdm Ho Jinx for being the biggest squanderer of national reserves and taxpayer's money, and even getting an award for Labour Day... Lost A$401.5 million on ABC learning centres, US$4.6 billion in Bank of America, US$24 billion in UBS, Citigroup and Merrill Lynch (the rest Makapa can add to it)... No wonder Australian are laughing at Singapore and Temasek Holdings for doing charity to them.

Lost US$4.6 billion in BOA just like that ? Throw into the drain just like that ?
Somemore got praised and rewarded ?
KNNCCB if only the US$4.6 billion losses can be used to help the poor,sick and jobless citizens to alleviate their daily financial diffficulties in these economic recession .
KNNCCB everyday talk about SPUR upgrading re-training re-skilling but not enough jobs for the citizens .

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>>Opposition Parties using National Reserves to help out low income Singaporeans<<<

Where got? The National Reserve is only in Singapore Government (PAP)'s control.

Eurekas

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>>Opposition Parties using National Reserves to help out low income Singaporeans<<<

Where got? The National Reserve is only in Singapore Government (PAP)'s control.

I was quoting from Wooden Goh. It wasn't my idea. He thinks helping the poor people with their debts and improving their job and living conditions is a burden to the government. I know only the Lee Family (including Ho Jinx) got access to the national reserves.

SM Goh Chok Tong said," our opposition wanted to cut open our golden goose(Singapore Reserve), and removed the golden eggs out from the stomach of the golden goose. We should not do that, we should let our golden goose to lay her eggs slowly and steadily."