• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Economy Watch - Tony Tan does not have any say in National Reserves!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Privatise kee lan. The majority shareholders are still their people.

'Privatised' in name, so they can claim 'market forces' are at work and thus raise fees and fares. :wink:

I think they should not privatise and sell entire national assets away to foreigners. Like the Taipei 101 building, it is not even national assets but the owner still had problems selling to Msian IOI group the last that I read that Taiwan govt is " opposed to foreign control of the landmark."

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2014/12/08/taiwan-malaysia-ioi-proper-idUKL3N0TS1PM20141208

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think they should not privatise and sell entire national assets away to foreigners. Like the Taipei 101 building, it is not even national assets but the owner still had problems selling to Msian IOI group the last that I read that Taiwan govt is " opposed to foreign control of the landmark."

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2014/12/08/taiwan-malaysia-ioi-proper-idUKL3N0TS1PM20141208

Silly taiwanese chinks. They should make hay while the sun shines instead of being irrationally sentimental about useless things like a landmark. If it is a good price we sell it! Nothing feels better than having a bit of that money find their way into our pockets.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Silly taiwanese chinks. They should make hay while the sun shines instead of being irrationally sentimental about useless things like a landmark. If it is a good price we sell it! Nothing feels better than having a bit of that money find their way into our pockets.

SG-owned assets "privatised" to Temasek. Temasek then sold assets to foreigners. Where is the money?