• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporeans don’t deserve Piyush Gupta

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
NO ONE REALLY Nobody in Red Dot can do the DBS CEO JOB ? What a shame ! Sinkees so stupid . Study so much for fark ! Singapore Universities Top Ranking in the world for what ? Immediately, Order BG Ng Yat Chung or BG Desmond Kuek to take over the DBS CEO Job.

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
NO ONE REALLY Nobody in Red Dot can do the DBS CEO JOB ? What a shame ! Sinkees so stupid . Study so much for fark ! Singapore Universities Top Ranking in the world for what ? Immediately, Order BG Ng Yat Chung or BG Desmond Kuek to take over the DBS CEO Job.
I remember there is a local guy, Koh Boon Hwee, very talented man.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I read i was wondering when this article will end and entertained the thought that the writer must be a neh. Proven right.​

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This farker is implying that we are racists lot. This Keling still don't understand. The main issue is with the CECA agreement between the Keling Government and the PAP. The deal is too lopsided and the Kelings the ones who are benefiting alot from the deal. We are not racist. If we are racists we won't be fucking all those ATBs, Siam Bus, Viet Bus on a weekly basis before the closure of Geylang.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
This farker is implying that we are racists lot. This Keling still don't understand. The main issue is with the CECA agreement between the Keling Government and the PAP. The deal is too lopsided and the Kelings the ones who are benefiting alot from the deal. We are not racist. If we are racists we won't be fucking all those ATBs, Siam Bus, Viet Bus on a weekly basis before the closure of Geylang.
No use lah. To Malaysians SG chinks are the bumis in our land. That why u see Malaysians act big fuck if they chink, kiss yellow arse if they not. It is common fallacy to project your own values on other people. :cautious:

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
you want trust an ah neh praising another ah neh????

i retired from there 5 years back....
gupta is just another chobolan choosen by the old fart because he is a yes man and knows nothing, and most importantly, he can obey without questioning all investment decisions of the bank, remember tao heng bank fiasco?
he is probably playing golf or at the massage porlour now.... 10 million a year and brought his whole village from india

remember how he 'cried' at the old fart's wake?