• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who sent me this message ?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Must be the notorious PAP IBs.

kopisai, I fuck your ancestors for 18 generations :oIo:

You ask a questions " Who sent me this message ?" and you straight away fuck kopi!

Then what is the point of asking who sent you the message? Might as well change the title to "Fuck you understand Kopi for sending me this message"!!

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You ask a questions " Who sent me this message ?" and you straight away fuck kopi!

Then what is the point of asking who sent you the message? Might as well change the title to "Fuck you understand Kopi for sending me this message"!!

absolutely spot on !
this thread is meant to fuck and sabo kopi
another devious and evil clone of that master clone maker M B S S L U T S !!!

everything blame kopi
flame him, brand him, make enemies of him
make the whole forum hate kopi...and then finish him off

I KOPI NEVER EVER SEND SUCH VULGAR PMS.....EVEN MBSSLUTS WIKILEAKS REVEAL NOTHING EVIL OR BAD ABOUT KOPI AT ALL!!!!!!!!

NOW HE IS TRYING TO FLAME ME, SABO ME AND MAKE ME AN ENEMY OF EVERYONE...THIS MBSSLUTS IS EVIL!!!!!!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
absolutely spot on !
this thread is meant to fuck and sabo kopi
another devious and evil clone of that master clone maker M B S S L U T S !!!

everything blame kopi
flame him, brand him, make enemies of him
make the whole forum hate kopi...and then finish him off

I KOPI NEVER EVER SEND SUCH VULGAR PMS.....EVEN MBSSLUTS WIKILEAKS REVEAL NOTHING EVIL OR BAD ABOUT KOPI AT ALL!!!!!!!!

NOW HE IS TRYING TO FLAME ME, SABO ME AND MAKE ME AN ENEMY OF EVERYONE...THIS MBSSLUTS IS EVIL!!!!!!!

I am not commenting whether is you or not. But my point is, if TS thinks is you even before starting this thread, then why bother to even ask a question. Might as well screw you upfront!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am not commenting whether is you or not. But my point is, if TS thinks is you even before starting this thread, then why bother to even ask a question. Might as well screw you upfront!!

you are absolutely right in your comments.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will this thread get to eclipse that 198 pages for Battlestar Galactica?

Should I put in more popcorn and beer?

Should I order that pizza?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Noted with thanks.

hahahhah bro

this bastardlet piglet has no balls to confront anyone here
except kept shadowing and cyber bullying kopi....smelling all my fart....
and rejoicing it....really one kind of a damned shithead.....have a great weekend! huat!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Will this thread get to eclipse that 198 pages for Battlestar Galactica?

Should I put in more popcorn and beer?

Should I order that pizza?

you should try
write some fantasy story
or genuine stuff...and you will have a best seller....huat ah!!!

that eat joss sticks and eat white candle wax has surfaced with sheer vulgarities...must be mbssluts!!!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you should try
write some fantasy story
or genuine stuff...and you will have a best seller....huat ah!!!

that eat joss sticks and eat white candle wax has surfaced with sheer vulgarities...must be mbssluts!!!

Dont eat the joss sticks and candle wax that I left for smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY to eat now.
Otherwise when he mati, the ghouls and demons fucking and raping him not going to give him time off to eat those joss sticks and candle wax

DO HAVE A HEART FOR THAT OLD MAN
DO NOT KARPOH THE JOSS STICKS AND CANDLE WAX I POST HERE SPECIALLY FOR HIM TO EAT NOW

4384613-burning-joss-sticks-at-the-temple.jpg

China-DSC_6922.jpg

Above for smear of shit on sole of shoe to eat and enjoy now.
When that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY go die his long painful agonising death, the ghouls and demons will be raping and screwing him and not allow him time off to eat joss sticks and candle wax.

HE BETTER START EATING THOSE JOSS STICKS AND CANDLE WAX NOW NOW NOW