• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Army veteran is driven to suicide by girlfriend after she sent him 'heinous' text messages and a video of her having sex with another man

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

Army veteran is driven to suicide by girlfriend and mother of his child after she sent him 'heinous' text messages and a video of her having sex with another man, prosecutors say​

• A Pennsylvania woman is accused of driving her estranged boyfriend to suicide after sending him relentless abusive messages while he was at military training
  • Mandie Reusch, 35, went so far as to tell him that he would never see his daughter again while sending him a video of her having xes with another man
  • Kevin Metzger, 37, took his own life two days before Father's Day after Reusch had promised him that he wouldn't be allowed to his daughter, police say

A Pennsylvania woman drove her estranged boyfriend to suicide by sending him 'heinous' text messages as well as a video of her having xes with another man while he was training at a US Army academy, prosecutors said.
Mandie Reusch, 35, of Greensburg, 30 miles east of Pittsburgh, was arraigned on Tuesday morning. She's accused of aiding the suicide of her one-time boyfriend Kevin Metzger in June 2021.
According to a statement from prosecutors, officials have been investigating Metzger's death for two

Officials said that Metzger's suicide note as well as postings on his Facebook page detailed the turmoil that he was allegedly put through by Reusch. In a press release, prosecutors called the messages she sent Metzger 'heinous and graphic.'
The messages from Reusch began in May 2021 while Metzger was away at military training. The suspect was at home at the time with the couple's daughter, the criminal complaint states.
Mandie Reusch, 35, is accused of aiding suicide, a felony, and harassment, a misdemeanor, she will make her first appearance in court on June 27

Mandie Reusch, 35, is accused of aiding suicide, a felony, and harassment, a misdemeanor, she will make her first appearance in court on June 27
Kevin Metzger, 37, served in the US military for nearly 20 years and thought of his daughter as the 'light of his life'

Kevin Metzger, 37, served in the US military for nearly 20 years and thought of his daughter as the 'light of his life
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-Donald-Trump-prison.html?ico=related-replace
In texts sent via WhatsApp, Reusch said that she was planning to move in with another man, that the man would become their daughter's new father, and that Metzger would no longer be a part of her life.
'I hope for [their daughter's] sake that you do kill yourself. She would be better off not even knowing you,' Resuch wrote, according to documents.
On Mother's Day 2021, she texted Metzger to say she would be having xes with her new partner as their daughter 'calls him daddy.'
Another message said that Metzger would 'burn in hell' and that she would be dancing on his grave.
Following an argument over money, Reusch then sent Metzger a video of her having xes with another man and destroyed some of his belongings.
She was first charged with harassment in June 2021 when Metzger made an initial complaint. Following his suicide, those charges went away.
'I want you to kill yourself because I think you are the worst person on this planet,' another message read.
'I will make it my dying wish to make sure you don't see your daughter and that she knows who you are,' read another.
While another read: 'I hope you burn in hell and my daughter will dance on your grave with her real dad. Never talk to us again. Die slow and suffer.'
During the investigation, older messages surfaced. In 2020, she told him 'Go kill yourself. You aren't a real f*****g man.'
Metzger was found dead on June 18, 2021, two days before Father's Day. He was found after a friend asked the police to perform a welfare check.
Messages in the lead-up to Father's Day show Reusch saying he wouldn't be allowed to see his daughter. A friend of Metzger's told police that he had asked her to ensure that the messages he was receiving 'get known to the world.'
After his death, Reusch deleted WhatsApp from her home, police said.
'Mr. Metzger may still be here today if those messages did not influence and encourage him to take his own life,' Westmoreland County Nicole Ziccarelli said in a statement.
Ziccarelli described the messages as being 'continuous and unrelenting' only ending when Metzger took his own life at the age of 37.
Metzger, 37, was an outdoor enthusiast who was passionate about live music

Metzger, 37, was an outdoor enthusiast who was passionate about live music
'We extend our condolences to the Metzger family for their loss and the grief they have experienced since his death. We will not allow or tolerate this kind of egregious behavior,' the DA added.
In a 2020 feature in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette on dining establishments reopening during the Covid-19 pandemic, Reusch is referred to as a 'booking agent for a multinational alcoholic beverages company.'
The piece notes that at 11:30 am on the day bars reopened, she was having a pint of Guinness.'
'I wanted to go out and have a cold draft. It met all my expectations. It was almost like things are normal again. Except for the masks,' she was quoted as saying.
According to his obituary, Metzger served in the US Army for nearly 20 years, including a period in South Korea where he worked on the Patriot missile defense system.
Following his time in the US Army, he reenlisted in the Reserve, specializing in water purification.
He's referred to as a 'selfless and dedicated friend' who loved the outdoors and live music. At the time of his death, he had been working as a bartender.
'Above all though, he passionately cared for his daughter. He was a devoted father, and she was extremely light in his life,' the tribute also says.
Reusch is charged with aiding suicide, a felony, and harassment, a misdemeanor. She will make her first appearance in court on June 27.
If you or anybody you know is having suicidal thoughts, you can call 9-8-8 or the National Suicide Prevention hotline at 800-273-8255, or you can text TALK to 741741

Source:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...d-driving-Army-veteran-boyfriend-suicide.html

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least the girl was open about it. Our local girls do tgh same when bf in NS. Their excuse is they are doing it for the country too.