• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who is this guru ?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm sick of his interrupting my YouTube. How much did he have to pay YouTube to appear everyday ? His fucking English I cannot tahan.

Screenshot_1.jpg

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whenever I see his lanjiao bin, I just feel like pushing his head into virgin slut's batu cave to let him choke to death in her curry sauce.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tiagong , Sean Seah found his calling :biggrin:

Maj (R) Seah really never put all his eggs in one basket.

He diversifies widely and draw income from more than 10 different types of online biz...

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm sick of his interrupting my YouTube. How much did he have to pay YouTube to appear everyday ? His fucking English I cannot tahan.

View attachment 182924
He is a farking scammer, keep trying to con people intro playing options to pay for his courses. He always claim that options trading will have 'maximum upside with minimum downside' NBCB, keep conning people with such ranjiao misleading messages. This fellow should be jailed.

Truth is...

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

View attachment 182924
This motherfucker’s ads have been spamming my YouTube sessions incessantly.

It’s this usual bullshit… one time I was on a flight to Japan and I met a wise man. The wise man asked me “Sean-san, do you post on social media?” I said yes. Blah blah blah