• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who in the cabinet should Lawrence Wong fix after beciming PM?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lets be realistic here, as much as we dont like this guy, he is probably pinky's designated backup, ie if all else goes wrong, CCS takes over.

My guess is that CCS will be "promoted" to 2DPM. The only way to get rid of him is for TPagar resident's to wake up
Yeah I prefer small space Jo in that position. She can tell Xi that.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ong Ye Kun - the most dangerous threat to Lawrence Wong as PM
Vivian Balakrishnan - a liability with his subsidised Ridout bungalow rental, his "lousy school" comment etc.
K Shanmugam - should get rid of but knows too many secrets and LHL will put pressure on Lawrence Wong to retain him

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ong Ye Kun - the most dangerous threat to Lawrence Wong as PM
Vivian Balakrishnan - a liability with his subsidised Ridout bungalow rental, his "lousy school" comment etc.
K Shanmugam - should get rid of but knows too many secrets and LHL will put pressure on Lawrence Wong to retain him
Chan CS is a threat as well they kicked him out of the race last time.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Masagos and Maliki should go. No Malays support then nor are they doing a good job.

LW can surely find someone the Malays respect and look up to.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I met Kee Chiu once at a dinner and tickled his balls by telling him he should be PM instead of LW. You should have seen how his face lighted up.
Nabei sow discord. But good strategy.

Now if I see OYK I will tell him the same thing. :roflmao: