• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Lawrence Wong announces he will take over as Sg PM either “before or after” the next general election!!!

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
JAPAN-NIKKEI-FORUM-020249_14.jpg

TOKYO – There is no decision yet on when exactly he will take over from Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, but it is “a matter of time”, Deputy Prime Minister Lawrence Wong said on Thursday.

This could happen either “before or after” the next general election, which must be held by 2025, added Mr Wong, who is also Finance Minister. “These are the options and we haven’t decided, but it will happen, it’s a matter of time.”

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/e...is-on-jobs-overseas-engagements-says-dpm-wong

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Subsequent PMs after LKY have been useless and uninspiring. In all likelihood, LW will continue this trend. The pap does not have the best and brightest in its ranks. In fact, most are also downright unlikeable. And yet idiot sinkies keep voting them into power. We truly deserve to get butt fucked.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Subsequent PMs after LKY have been useless and uninspiring. In all likelihood, LW will continue this trend. The pap does not have the best and brightest in its ranks. In fact, most are also downright unlikeable. And yet idiot sinkies keep voting them into power. We truly deserve to get butt fucked.
Pui kia Gaslighter mai gong lanjiao wei

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
He should be ordering for the complete review for the Rideout gate between BLACKIE and Halfbreed.
No pap members were punished when Mas Selamat escaped to Malaysia. At that time, only Gurkha army was punished and sacked. Similarly in today perspective, only low rank LTA will be punished and sacked for improper process of bidding tender

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Absolutely fake. He's a snob btw. Heard from MND people who work for him when he was MND minister.

I saw him once at a restaurant. He was with another lady (not sure if that was his wife). The fucker stared at me when I was walking in. I stared back at him. He quickly looked away.