• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Lawrence Wong announces he will take over as Sg PM either “before or after” the next general election!!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If before the election, we shall see his face prominently featured on the PAP manifesto and election posters on the streets everywhere. :biggrin:

PAP-POSTER.jpg

The Crow

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw him once at a restaurant. He was with another lady (not sure if that was his wife). The fucker stared at me when I was walking in. I stared back at him. He quickly looked away.
He probably too shy to approach to ask if you wanna be DPM after he become PM ... :o-o:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am still waiting for a full page spread of how he overcame all odds, maybe a learning disability or adverse conditions …. To become a prime minister.

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
For how many elections has pinky pulled of this succession trick to arrow others to front the election campaign and do the heavy lifting while he takes a backseat and continues being PM after the election.

This is probably the third time.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For how many elections has pinky pulled of this succession trick to arrow others to front the election campaign and do the heavy lifting while he takes a backseat and continues being PM after the election.

This is probably the third time.
Even if he so call retire to be Senior M, M Mentor or M Emeritus, who is more poweful , he or PM ?
I suggest he be addressed as Senior Minister Mentor Emeritus

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1st, he shud handle rid out gate ...

lky said dat whoeva govern sinkielan muz haf ze steel in him ...

he shud show n flex his steel ... earn his badge ... n complete tis rite of passage ...

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Subsequent PMs after LKY have been useless and uninspiring. In all likelihood, LW will continue this trend. The pap does not have the best and brightest in its ranks. In fact, most are also downright unlikeable. And yet idiot sinkies keep voting them into power. We truly deserve to get butt fucked.
The leadership barrel is being scraped to the very bottom. Pinky had to make do with LW, the last piece of scum inside the barrel's wall. LKY is right that PAP cannot survive for long.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fight like a hero... stand in single constituency.... take over LHL is just the same he take over from his father without proving himself he is the voters choice...