• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who has settle down in Malaysia and Thailand?

fuksin shinnafux

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Pattaya - was there for dinner yesterday, Saturday around 5-6pm is always pack on the main road but then traffic was so smooth, drove into South Road again no traffic at all, feels really funny, also looking around not many ang moh, Russians had fled I am sure, also noticed a few russian shops closed. Mafia is always there as long as many tourists.

2. Hua Hin - if you talk about mafia in Pattaya you should know the the biggest Thai mafia has his resident there.

3. Agree with you about Chiang Rai but I'd prefer Chiangmai.
Your international driving permit was issued on 29 April 2014 it won't be difficult to single out a Singaporean from there, will it?
Together with all traveling pattern place of residence line of business look like we will be saying Hi.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1. Pattaya - was there for dinner yesterday, Saturday around 5-6pm is always pack on the main road but then traffic was so smooth, drove into South Road again no traffic at all, feels really funny, also looking around not many ang moh, Russians had fled I am sure, also noticed a few russian shops closed. Mafia is always there as long as many tourists.

Why I guess I am outdated. Didn't know that the Russian mafias are out of Pattaya. Anyway I have not been there for almost 20 years. Not sure how much it changed.

I follow Pattaya new though!

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Your international driving permit was issued on 29 April 2014 it won't be difficult to single out a Singaporean from there, will it?
Together with all traveling pattern place of residence line of business look like we will be saying Hi.

Hey Nong, I know you are one of those Bangkokian elites or middle class who supports the Yellow Shirt. What the fuck are you doing? A witch hunt?

Don't give us your crap about Democracy because your Democrat Party are losers . They are not Democratic at all. Ahbisit is a good man, but too bad, he is a puppet of the Junta and Robin to Batman Suthep.

All of us here say what we want about whoever, at the end of the day we only say and we did not take real action. We are Singaporeans, not Khon Thai. So go witch hunt your own Thai people, you chump. If you are not happy, fly to Dubai and whack Thaksin. What are you waiting for? Waiting for Suthep or Sondhi to give you instructions?

Admit it, you still think that you and your Bangkok friends are the Amart (Lords) while those folks in the Provinces are Prai (Serfs) and they are too stupid to vote?? Only clever Bangkok eiltes like you and your friends can vote?? The stupid Issan and Ner people who sell their vote for THB 500 to Pheu Thai Party right? Fuck you. I hear this crap from my Bangkok friends almost everyday, and I am sick and tired of arguing with them. Just remember, Feudalism is over in Thailand!!! Move on..

Also, Pheu Thai is going to be the next Government again and also the following Government and the next. So you can take a long time to witch hunt others.

Before you check the BiNN on others, the Red shirts are coming after you to check BiNN you. Ngor!

Chok Dee khrap!!

Last edited:

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
See, gong chee bye jiu hu kia asking other to move from Singapore to KL. LPPL right?? one city to another. Traffic in KL sucks like fuck and property price also high. Security sucks also.

So you suggest we move out of Singapore to avoid getting screwed by PAP, and move to KL to get screwed by UMNO??

Fuck you!!

Penang better lah, chee bye UMNO dog, at least DAP is running the show there and Penang is not so crowded like KL! Malacca good also. But NOT KL for sure!

I propose Nilai

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
halo jiu hu boh zeng hu toh tew leow ah

I think many people dodge paying land tax and Msia govt so good to create a govt website to let people make payment. Just key in land lot number and all particulars of the house owner come out, no security at all!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually having a problem trying to decide where to go:confused: Currently I do travel regularly to Indonesia, Malaysia & LOS. ...& I find all the places have their pluses & negatives :smile:

That's why I'm looking at renting because it will give me the flexibility of living as a nomad. Maybe spend some time in LOS during the cool season & move elsewhere during the hotter seasons:smile:

Yes I think just rent and no need to buy to avoid being stuck. Many choices available for renting!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What other Malaysia areas to invest in property.. Other than jb.. KL seems like a good place.

To move to Malaysia is fucking easy for sinkies.. And anytime PAP go crazy.. You can activate yourself to move there.. Perfect.. Thailand too..

Sure, be a gong chee bye and listen to jiu hu kia Tonychat and move to KL. Good luck!!!

[video=youtube;73AizWFeOWA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73AizWFeOWA[/video]

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More and more sinkies have moved out to various countries and I hope to mention these 2 countries.. Malaysia and Thailand...

These 2 countries are just a stone throw away from sinkieland.. So what u guys think? Which one is better..

This is my sg50 contribution..

The thread title should read:
"Who has settled down in Malaysia and Thailand?"
or "Who has emigrated to Malaysia or Thailand?"

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The thread title should read:
"Who has settled down in Malaysia and Thailand?"
or "Who has emigrated to Malaysia or Thailand?"

Or who got no balls and still in sinkieland.

The whole idea is to position yourself and get ready to fuck off from sinkieland anytime.. The nearest country is Malaysia.. So no excuse.. And the nearest state is johore. No need to take plane or anything.. Just a bus will do or you could even walk across the causeway..

If this even can't get sinkie losers moving, then they are a total loser.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The whole idea is to position yourself and get ready to fuck off from sinkieland anytime.. The nearest country is Malaysia.. So no excuse.. And the nearest state is johore. No need to take plane or anything.. Just a bus will do or you could even walk across the causeway..

I have been in Toronto since the early 1980's.
Good luck and good health.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am not a fan of Pattaya. Too much vice related activites there and the place is controlled by Russian mafias.

How about Hua Hin? Less vice and almost same distance from Pattaya to Bangkok. Of course Hua Hin is in the South West of Bangkok and Pattaya in the South East.

Acutally Chiang Rai is a good place to retire if you want to venture north.

I am looking at Pattaya because of:
a) the facilities. With so many expats living there, the infrastructure is in place to support them.
b) close proximity to BKK & the airport. In the future there are plans to upgrade the nearby airport to an international airport & connect Pattaya to BKK's MRT system.
c) During the last flood, Pattaya was not flooded.

I haven't been to ALL of LOS just to some of the bigger cities, so that is why I'm still looking.
I doubt there is a single ideal place to retire. As we age our requirements change. Currently I still want access to malls to window shop, the food courts, fast internet,..so I will want to visit BKK. As I get older my priorities may change & I may choose a different city:confused: That is why I'm not rushing to buy property.

I don't have to rush into anything because money wise I'm ok & I still enjoy the travelling. I don't mind the vice activities because you find it everywhere in Spore, Malaysia, Indonesia,.... In Pattaya I notice that there are now fewer bars & they are being pushed out of the central tourists areas being replaced by malls and hotels. The same thing is happening in Geylang.

I'll be making my way to the north soon to look around. Every time I plan a visit to the north I get distracted & end up elsewhere:biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes I think just rent and no need to buy to avoid being stuck. Many choices available for renting!

In Pattaya it is probably a renters/buyers market. Many condo projects were targeting the foreigners. With the Russian ruble having problems & the chinese rich are also having problems. Business must be down. The coup in Thailand didn't help because it created uncertainty.

Many Sporeans see property as an asset. However they have to look at it differently when overseas because land is not limited & the porperty laws are different.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All country have Pros and cons.
Singapore is not the best or the worst.
All depend on personal choice.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Go Malaysia and get fucked hard by UMNO? Just like your ball-less parents.