• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who has settle down in Malaysia and Thailand?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Remember sinkies, you have the power to live out of Sinkieland.. Owning properties and has a status to live in another country in any instance PAP go crazy and continue to be a low life is all under your very own hands..

This is the way to have power all above PAP.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm planning to spend more time in Thailand.
Was waiting to see if the ASEAN Free agreement(AFTA) made it easier to live in LOS. So far no impact.

Initially will rent a condo or home because I don't want the hassle of property ownership. Maybe in future I will set aside a budget of SIN$150k for a condo.

There are already sinkies living in Thailand.. They never wait for much.. Just move there and rough it out.. If you are St the retirement age, that is even better..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What other Malaysia areas to invest in property.. Other than jb.. KL seems like a good place.

To move to Malaysia is fucking easy for sinkies.. And anytime PAP go crazy.. You can activate yourself to move there.. Perfect.. Thailand too..

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm planning to spend more time in Thailand.
Was waiting to see if the ASEAN Free agreement(AFTA) made it easier to live in LOS. So far no impact.

Initially will rent a condo or home because I don't want the hassle of property ownership. Maybe in future I will set aside a budget of SIN$150k for a condo.

Good move. Learn some Thai language first and it will give you a headstart.

I presume you are thinking of Bangkok? Yes rental is a good choice for now cos there a lot of supply now and demand has not met the supply. Rent one along BTS or MRT station. Acutally, along the BTS line at Thonburi side is ok also.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What other Malaysia areas to invest in property.. Other than jb.. KL seems like a good place.

See, gong chee bye jiu hu kia asking other to move from Singapore to KL. LPPL right?? one city to another. Traffic in KL sucks like fuck and property price also high. Security sucks also.

So you suggest we move out of Singapore to avoid getting screwed by PAP, and move to KL to get screwed by UMNO??

Fuck you!!

Penang better lah, chee bye UMNO dog, at least DAP is running the show there and Penang is not so crowded like KL! Malacca good also. But NOT KL for sure!

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be careful when buying house in Msia. People can easily dig out your particulars - name and nric/passport no. - from Msia govt website simply by keying in the land lot number, which is public information available from developer.

halo jiu hu boh zeng hu toh tew leow ah

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Remember sinkies.. The key idea is to position yourself to get out and show the middle finger once PAP goes crazy.

Malaysia is the nearest to get away.. Or u may choose Thailand. Best is to own properties on both land. And not sinkieland.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Remember sinkies.. The key idea is to position yourself to get out and show the middle finger once PAP goes crazy.

Malaysia is the nearest to get away.. Or u may choose Thailand. Best is to own properties on both land. And not sinkieland.

Our resident foreign trash Tonychat is a jiu hu kia of course he can retire in jiu hu! Is easy for jiu hu kia to say, cos he is single and unwanted and has no family no friends and no property in Singapore. He goes Thailand to find Thai whores and so he assume he can of retire there with the whores and his future kids.

Listen to his words of wisdom!! Good for your retirement. Sell everything in Singapore and move to KL the best!! Best be a Malaysian like Tonychat. UMNO will take care of you.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I advise them. Many agents and lawyers don't know their stuff. They want to make money, they will tell you every also can.

To be fair, I know some Thai agents serve mainly the local Thai buyers, so when it comes to foreign buyers, they just have no clue no the rules and regulations!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkieland is at a very vulnerable position to lose its citizens. To all sinkies, harness this power and PAP can't stop you.. It will be much better off for sinkies to be in such a position.

You are surrounded with countries that has the best offer for active entrepreneurs and retirement... Just totally perfect.. You can easily tell the losers in sinkies to fuck themselves especially those PAP lowlife.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkieland is at a very vulnerable position to lose its citizens. To all sinkies, harness this power and PAP can't stop you.. It will be much better off for sinkies to be in such a position.

You are surrounded with countries that has the best offer for active entrepreneurs and retirement... Just totally perfect.. You can easily tell the losers in sinkies to fuck themselves especially those PAP lowlife.

Spot on.

Listen to Tonychat's words of wisdom!! Good for your retirement. Sell everything in Singapore and move to KL the best!! Best be a Malaysian like Tonychat. UMNO will take care of you.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why the fark would any sane non-Malay, non-Muslim sinkie want to migrate to Malaysia? You really want to enjoy being a second class citizen in mudland because you are of the wrong race and wrong religion?

Are you planning on living a very quiet and excluded life, so that the daily discrimination that exists in Malaysia won't affect so much? You dreaming lah!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
.... Just move there and rough it out.. If you are St the retirement age, that is even better..

Actually having a problem trying to decide where to go:confused: Currently I do travel regularly to Indonesia, Malaysia & LOS. ...& I find all the places have their pluses & negatives :smile:

That's why I'm looking at renting because it will give me the flexibility of living as a nomad. Maybe spend some time in LOS during the cool season & move elsewhere during the hotter seasons:smile:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good move. Learn some Thai language first and it will give you a headstart.

I presume you are thinking of Bangkok? Yes rental is a good choice for now cos there a lot of supply now and demand has not met the supply. Rent one along BTS or MRT station. Acutally, along the BTS line at Thonburi side is ok also.

A thai friend suggested I get a condo near a MRT station in BKK. Not sure whether I want to stay in BKK for my retirement? I'm looking at places like Pattaya which is nearby BKK with a slower pace of live. Nice thing about Pattaya is that it was not affected by the floods. Unfortunately it can get hot in Pattaya because they don't have trees in the city.

Until I am sure, I am not willing to commit to anything long term e.g. buying a property or getting a retirement visa. Initially I plan to get an education visa to learn the thai language in LOS. Can get one for 10 years & by then I should know if LOS is for me.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A thai friend suggested I get a condo near a MRT station in BKK. Not sure whether I want to stay in BKK for my retirement? I'm looking at places like Pattaya which is nearby BKK with a slower pace of live. Nice thing about Pattaya is that it was not affected by the floods. Unfortunately it can get hot in Pattaya because they don't have trees in the city.

Until I am sure, I am not willing to commit to anything long term e.g. buying a property or getting a retirement visa. Initially I plan to get an education visa to learn the thai language in LOS. Can get one for 10 years & by then I should know if LOS is for me.

I am not a fan of Pattaya. Too much vice related activites there and the place is controlled by Russian mafias.

How about Hua Hin? Less vice and almost same distance from Pattaya to Bangkok. Of course Hua Hin is in the South West of Bangkok and Pattaya in the South East.

Acutally Chiang Rai is a good place to retire if you want to venture north.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

I am not a fan of Pattaya. Too much vice related activites there and the place is controlled by Russian mafias.

How about Hua Hin? Less vice and almost same distance from Pattaya to Bangkok. Of course Hua Hin is in the South West of Bangkok and Pattaya in the South East.

Acutally Chiang Rai is a good place to retire if you want to venture north.

1. Pattaya - was there for dinner yesterday, Saturday around 5-6pm is always pack on the main road but then traffic was so smooth, drove into South Road again no traffic at all, feels really funny, also looking around not many ang moh, Russians had fled I am sure, also noticed a few russian shops closed. Mafia is always there as long as many tourists.

2. Hua Hin - if you talk about mafia in Pattaya you should know the the biggest Thai mafia has his resident there.

3. Agree with you about Chiang Rai but I'd prefer Chiangmai.