• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who has settle down in Malaysia and Thailand?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
To all sinkies, may i suggest that you get yourself in a position to be ready to fuck off from sinkieland , at the very moment your stupid PAP PM start dishing our ass screwing policies.. This is the best way to protect your future and your quality of life.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would anyone move from first world to third world?

Bored with first world life wants to experience car jacking muggings shooting rape crime riots and snakes?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Bored with first world life wants to experience car jacking muggings shooting rape crime riots and snakes?

I did and it's no turning back. You're a little narrow minded.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Then you get screwed by your first world govt daily lor..

you are addicted to ass screwing , and it does not mean others also share your perverted interest.

you can move to Europe or Aus.. i am just suggesting Malaysia and thailand as it is very near to sinkieland and easy to move to.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I did and it's no turning back. You're a little narrow minded.

Ironically He's THAT frog in the well....
Forgive him I think he's one of those heartland losers working his ass off for $3k salary per month that he's got no time to travel or get out much.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Then you get screwed by your first world govt daily lor..

you are addicted to ass screwing , and it does not mean others also share your perverted interest.

you can move to Europe or Aus.. i am just suggesting Malaysia and thailand as it is very near to sinkieland and easy to move to.

KNN, Malaysia your mother chow chee bye!!

Fuck you UMNO IB!! Najib are screwing your fellow Malaysians and you dare to even suggest Malaysia?

Oh yes, I forgot, you and your ball-less parents loved getting screw by UMNO!!