• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who has already finished using all his $500 CDC vouchers?

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Watson guardian unity all these pharmacies doesn't accept cdc voucher.
But some of these outlets are using the premises of ntuc, then become can use.

Some hawker more honest. Food cost $4.50 use $5 voucher will get back 50cents change. Some will makan the 50cents
Use the 2x$2 = $4 for $4.50 and top up 50cents lor. Always use lower amount but if run out and you have to use $5 for lower price, rightfully hawker stall must reimburse you back else is cheating.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Use the 2x$2 = $4 for $4.50 and top up 50cents lor. Always use lower amount but if run out and you have to use $5 for lower price, rightfully hawker stall must reimbursement you back else is cheating.
I already used up all the $2 and start to panic to meet dishonest hawker.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Venus, which sell toiletries, accepts the CDC vouchers.
Going Venus to stock up nao!!! :biggrin:
Wait a min.. go there buy what?

103656322_3348569225174389_4867051926941091064_n.jpg

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Use the 2x$2 = $4 for $4.50 and top up 50cents lor. Always use lower amount but if run out and you have to use $5 for lower price, rightfully hawker stall must reimburse you back else is cheating.
When you are left with $10 one, very hard to use it on hawker as most stalls are dishonest sellers.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have not redeemed yet, will probably do so in a few months time. :biggrin:
Supermarket will spend at NTUC, atas Cold Storage doesn't accept. :rolleyes:
The other vouchers will have to look around where to spend. As I noted in my earlier post, very few hawkers accepted the vouchers in the last quarter of 2023. :frown:
Cold storage accepts CDC vouchers. If you plan to spend $250 at NTUC, stretch your vouchers as much as you can. For $80 and above spent on a single transaction, NTUC will offer $8.00 voucher in return. Valid for a limited time only (17th of Jan).

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
NTUC : With 3 $80 transactions u gain $24 returned vouchers.
U star:With 3 $60 transactions, u gain $21 returned vouchers.
U star: With 2 $120 transactions, u stand to gain $30 returned vouchers.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the cheapest kopi o kosong is about $1 then i use a $10 denomination voucher, is the shopkeeper obliged to give me back $9 cash as change?
Then it's a major loophole liao. Sinkie old geezers can take back cash and spend on ineligible items like ciggies n alcohol.

jw5

Loyal
If the cheapest kopi o kosong is about $1 then i use a $10 denomination voucher, is the shopkeeper obliged to give me back $9 cash as change?
Then it's a major loophole liao. Sinkie old geezers can take back cash and spend on ineligible items like ciggies n alcohol.

Of course not. :rolleyes::eek::roflmao:

jw5

Loyal
Cold storage accepts CDC vouchers. If you plan to spend $250 at NTUC, stretch your vouchers as much as you can. For $80 and above spent on a single transaction, NTUC will offer $8.00 voucher in return. Valid for a limited time only (17th of Jan).

Thanks for the update. :thumbsup:
Cold Storage did not accept CDC vouchers last year, I guess Lawrence must have persuaded them to accept this year. :wink::barefoot::tongue: