• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who has already finished using all his $500 CDC vouchers?

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not ? Easily can buy $250 worth of grocery at NTUC and eat $250 worth tze-char at approved kopitiam on the same day okay ?
Can lah, but who the hell would do that? These CDC vouchers are not bonuses and are supposedly a form of compensation given by Gov for us to cushion the effects of inflation for whole year.

You one shot spend all defeats the purpose ' 挫败目的' already...LOL.

The wisest way is to slowly spend only on essential or usual purchases only rather than treating it like some windwall for celebration.

jczzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
unlike last time denomination all in $10 really insincere and inconvenient. example my usual purchase routine is bread and milk, i still need find other things to top up that difference forgo the loss

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yesterday I went to ntuc and I saw 1 auntie complained to her friend and she said the below in Chinese:
还是政府好,给我$500.
我自己的儿女都没给我钱

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
unlike last time denomination all in $10 really insincere and inconvenient. example my usual purchase routine is bread and milk, i still need find other things to top up that difference forgo the loss
The whole point is to force you to spend more than you should by topping up with cash.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Siao ah.. It's split into $250 for supermart and $250 for hawker/food court, how to finish within 2 days? lol
During the past 2 years, I finished my $500 within a month at hawker centres, wet markets and NTUC FairPrice. No point keeping these vouchers in case I forget to use them before the expiry date.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
During the past 2 years, I finished my $500 within a month at hawker centres, wet markets and NTUC FairPrice. No point keeping these vouchers in case I forget to use them before the expiry date.
finish in a month is normal and understandable which means u are making good use of it in your essential purchase.

But finish it in 2 days by splurging on extravagant purchase treating it like some generous bonus free money from the Gov is kum gong as it is not free but a form of reimbursement for inflation.

Last edited:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
finish in a month is normal and understandle which means u are making good use of it in your essential purchase.

But finish it in 2 days by splurging on extravagant purchase treating it like some generous bonus free money from the Gov is kum gong as it is not free but a form of reimbursement for inflation.
The faster you spend them, the faster you beat inflation.... :thumbsup: :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Daft Sinkies are so happy to claim Tiong CCP style 粮票. Very good! :biggrin:

EQ-gHC8VUAEXs-z.jpg:orig