• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who else in the PAP has horny skeletons to hide?

AlanH

First there was Michael Palmer, now David Ong. I wonder if there are other horny fellows waiting to be exposed.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First there was Michael Palmer, now David Ong. I wonder if there are other horny fellows waiting to be exposed.

The news has to come from 3rd party, thru the women side. Unfortunately, women are always at the losng end in this kind of saga. They rather remain silent and discrete about which member they slept with. If they are married or have bf, it is even more paramount for them to just shut up and life goes on. I am sure, Palmer and David are not so lucky and compared to those pretentious ones sill seating quietly in parliament. Those who attacked WP on integrity issues, are rather decent ones. Those who kept quiet and simply watch the attack taking place, you have to wonder if they have dirty laundry under their sleeves. With new and younger (horny) cohorts entering parliament thru the last GE, there is alot to watch.

Last edited: