• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who Do You Support? Frog or Scroo?

Who Do You Support? Frog or Scroo?

• The Frog

Votes: 71 84.5%
  • Scroobal

Votes: 13 15.5%

• Total voters

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is he suffering from a serious case of delusional righteousness as well?

I would say all religious fundamentalists suffer from this mental disease as well. Research may suggest that this disease is generated by a certain part of the brain in both cases.

jw5

Loyal
Not necessarily fundamentalists either.............................

But there are also religious people who do a lot of good things, despite what Drifter or ahem, some others, may claim. :wink:

I would say all religious fundamentalists suffer from this mental disease as well. Research may suggest that this disease is generated by a certain part of the brain in both cases.

jw5

Loyal
This is what I posted earlier, note the part in bold.

It's not just because of 2 posts.

His problem is that he is manipulative yet needy.

He needs to be in control and in charge and to have people "on his side" all the time, yet he needs attention, affection and admiration.
He thinks the world of himself, so he gets a jolt whenever he is not getting enough of the above.
And so he takes some despicable actions, just to get his way, or at least to whine or bitch about what he feels he should be getting, but isn't.
He doesn't have the power to confine anyone in jail, hence the outbursts.

Not difficult to comprehend at all. There is someone else like that in SG.

I think is narcissistic personality disorder

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His problem is that he is manipulative yet needy.

He needs to be in control and in charge and to have people "on his side" all the time, yet he needs attention, affection and admiration.
He thinks the world of himself, so he gets a jolt whenever he is not getting enough of the above.
And so he takes some despicable actions, just to get his way, or at least to whine or bitch about what he feels he should be getting, but isn't.
He doesn't have the power to confine anyone in jail, hence the outbursts.

This sounds like Apostle Lawrence Khong.