• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who Do You Support? Frog or Scroo?

Who Do You Support? Frog or Scroo?

• The Frog

Votes: 71 84.5%
  • Scroobal

Votes: 13 15.5%

• Total voters

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your enemy's nickname is KNNBNBCB. This fellow is KNNBNCB. :o:biggrin:

Btw, sorry.... That what KNNBNBCB is not my enemy.... He's not even fit to be my enemy!!!! He's just our play toy to entertain us!!!!

Honestly, we go against each other before in this forum when i was a newbie here.... He's worst than than you!!!! Really no words to describe such pathetic, low-class, cheapo coward!!!!

I think if he claims he's No.2 coward in this forum, no one can claim to be No.1 not even the Eunuch Escher!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
July 2013 - you are still considered a newbie................... lol :eek::biggrin:

Btw, sorry.... That what KNNBNBCB is not my enemy.... He's not even fit to be my enemy!!!! He's just our play toy to entertain us!!!!

Honestly, we go against each other before in this forum when i was a newbie here.... He's worst than than you!!!! Really no words to describe such pathetic, low-class, cheapo coward!!!!

I think if he claims he's No.2 coward in this forum, no one can claim to be No.1 not even the Eunuch Escher!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
July 2013 - you are still considered a newbie................... lol :eek::biggrin:

That was my registered date.... After that, you n your gang also have verbal war with me when I didn't follow the topic that you guys wrote..... I remember you jw5!!!!

I know you'll claimed that I've clones n etc..... But up to your belief!!!!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

Btw, you so old bird in this forum, ppl like you keep claiming that i'm a clone of someone, then maybe can you tell me which account is my main account???? Really need your advice

jw5

Loyal
I concentrate mainly on looking for clones of the cocksucking couple Scroobal + TFBH. And there are A LOT! :eek:

But if you are a clone of an old bird and I had to guess, I would guess eErotica69................................... :o:biggrin:

Btw, you so old bird in this forum, ppl like you keep claiming that i'm a clone of someone, then maybe can you tell me which account is my main account???? Really need your advice

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
HK14K is nothing but a small time Wuhan gangster who pimped his mother cheebye for rmb5 la.

wanna act tough here but kena pwned by me. :rolleyes:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HK14K is nothing but a small time Wuhan gangster who pimped his mother cheebye for rmb5 la.

wanna act tough here but kena pwned by me. :rolleyes:

You flatter that piece of shit.
Ah tiong gangster also got standard.
That fucktard hk14k is just a delusional street corner gang wannabe who always kena bullied in tanjong pagar.
To numb his pain he fantasize himself being hk type 古或仔 in those noodle Cheng movies....hence his schizo personality

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Newbie : Never post before using any nicks... Virgin to SBF

Newbie Clone : Clones of Current Member.

We Will Protect All Newbie.

Newbie Clones are not Newbies. They can be Zapped! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: