• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who Do You Support? Frog or Scroo?

Who Do You Support? Frog or Scroo?

• The Frog

Votes: 71 84.5%
  • Scroobal

Votes: 13 15.5%

• Total voters

BalaChandranSupabramaniam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Modi sucks...he will never transform the 5000 years of indian stench...:biggrin:
Same for the Ah Tiong cuntry. :biggrin:

Oh brother Meng. Transforming India is a never thing to do. We indian loves what it is now. Especially the natural aroma fragrance of people here. Brother Meng come India Bala shows Meng the holy river of Ganges. Bala loves SinghAPoor. Best. Muack Muack.

jw5

Loyal
I will upz your points later. Then I will zapz Scroobal's clones who pretend to be newbies. :biggrin:

Its a disappointment to see such few clones participating. Even for a little gangster like myself, I have 69 clones. Can't imagine the super powers :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
thank you for the hospitality....i just voted....i voted for the underdog to give moral support....just like i went to brazil to cheer for japan.

Scroo needs it.... :biggrin: :rolleyes:
It is oredi quite embarrassing machiam like Germany 7 Brazil 1... :biggrin:

Anonymous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I support Joe - sure got drinks, food and other freebies. Scroobal is a cheap bastard. These are facts. Whether you like it or not it is evident. Thanks for starting this poll. Joe sure win by a mile unless kelong.

English Proverb : He declares himself guilty who justifies himself before accusation.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
agreed....if i had clones i would use them all to vote for him to even up the score.....i dont like to see newbies get bullied ......i also dont like to see people lose heavily in polls. It can be a traumatic experience and cause emotional scarring for life. So all my votes and love go to him.

Scroo needs it.... :biggrin: :rolleyes:
It is oredi quite embarrassing machiam like Germany 7 Brazil 1... :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Lai Ah.... Can Verbal Fight Here Too After Voting... Shiok Shiok...
Be as Offensive as You Can Get!

Huat Ah! :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Threads upz liao.

Please only zapz him after he gets upped by Samy Leong or Scroobal's Sty Of Cunt Clones and not into moderation.

Thank you. :biggrin:
Alamak...I can only Upz..cannot Zapz... Siao Liao! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: