• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where forth Heading this Forum...

PaulStanley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Like a Ghostown now; except for a coupLe of diehards..sigh..:cool:

Eh smelly fish, it's getting stale so when will your PAP IB change pattern?

PAP IB clones complaining for years about this forum threads after threads has been using another set of clones to start shitty topics. Not that i value this forum but it's BACK LASH for what they have done to my clones and mainly to piss off the PAP IB :biggrin:

Names of clones (online personas) i can also list.

Go
d Meng Seng, kanina, chootchiew, AhMeng and there's actually more than that.

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like a Ghostown now; except for a coupLe of diehards..sigh..:cool:

that's why long ago I said liao..............members must be paid for their posts...........then more posts/threads..............more members or clones come............then forum generate more revenue from advertisers............win-win for everyone.................but Sam Leong very selfish leh................that's why forum become ''dead water'' .................

AaronKwok

Alfrescian
Loyal
that's why long ago I said liao..............members must be paid for their posts...........then more posts/threads..............more members or clones come............then forum generate more revenue from advertisers............win-win for everyone.................but Sam Leong very selfish leh................that's why forum become ''dead water'' .................

Are u trying to post like GOD IS MY DOG or are u his clone? :biggrin: