• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

When a Minister talks about his love for restaurant toothpicks

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahahahaha. toothpick also can come out news. nabeh, my pappies boss, sure get fat fat bonus this year. this is so entertaining.

again. toothpick. nabeh, chief of chiefs of pappies ib also need to wear a paper bag to cover face when go out.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... In fact, he revealed with a laugh, the Din Tai Fung toothpicks are so good, he "can never resist" - he always takes half a box of them during each visit.

"They always serve in a pack," he told reporters at BreadTalk Group's new headquarters in Tai Seng. "And because I go there very early - 10.30 in the morning - always full right. And guess what? By the time I left, normally right, it's half left. The other half is in my pocket."

In fact, Mr Lim had a Din Tai Fung toothpick on him, and showed it to reporters. ...
tis burger is n utter disgrace! ... :mad:

wat message is he telling sinkies? ... iz alrite 2 juz grab wateva dey gif u free ...

tis burger is no differens from ugly sinkies who cum wif plastic bags 2 tabao fud from restaurants after eating ... n he's so proud of it! ...

he has shown dat he has no proper upbringing, chipskate n greedy ... iz a shame dat a cuntryz minister behaves in such a lowly manner ... iz not dat he has no moni, he has a salary of multi-millions ... n yet he juz grab n take away free toothpicks from a restaurant 2 his hartz content ...

sinkies, oredi ugly, can learn 2 b uglier from ah loonz ministers ... dey set ze examples ...

trust me, very soon, u wil haf 2 ask 4 toothpicks wen u r in a restaurant ... n dey wil gif u oni a single toothpick ... all bcoz of tis uglye sinkiie burger ... :mad:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20130722_204002_zps9dcd35d8.jpg

breadtalk22076e.jpg

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he wasn't pilfering toothpicks, which could be considered theft. he was making every cent he spent at the restaurant worthy. it was like the tiong peasant who grabbed all the napkins at a fast food restaurant in sf just because they were made available for the convenience of customers (and not necessarily as "freebies"). peasants will always be peasants. at least, this one has a conscience. he grabbed only half the stash. :biggrin: :rolleyes:

Haha, in this case he's a thief with a conscience. Leave some for other people.:biggrin::wink:

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahahahaha. toothpick also can come out news. nabeh, my pappies boss, sure get fat fat bonus this year. this is so entertaining.

again. toothpick. nabeh, chief of chiefs of pappies ib also need to wear a paper bag to cover face when go out.

PAP and cronies are utterly shameless bastards. No face see people.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
they already cover liao. but srsly toothpicks are all complementary, so not much of a case to call for pinky to sack him, but it does speak volumes about his character. :biggrin:

disagree.

complementary, yes. if you use it in the restaurant. just like disposable utensils.

but if you then tahpao half into your pocket, that's theft

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he wasn't pilfering toothpicks, which could be considered theft. he was making every cent he spent at the restaurant worthy. it was like the tiong peasant who grabbed all the napkins at a fast food restaurant in sf just because they were made available for the convenience of customers (and not necessarily as "freebies"). peasants will always be peasants. at least, this one has a conscience. he grabbed only half the stash. :biggrin: :rolleyes:

You are right, he was not stealing. He was just milking the restaurant. If there was a full pack or more, he would take them all. That was implied by his statement.

I wonder does he get a ministerial discount when he visits that restaurant?

Or maybe he charges his visit as an entertainment expense ...taxpayers pay for his meal ...he gets free meals and one-month supply of toothpicks!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haha, in this case he's a thief with a conscience. Leave some for other people.:biggrin::wink:

i appreciate the kindness and consideration of this kind of subtle "pickpocket" criminal. leave a few dollars in your pocket so you can take the bus home. :*: :eek: :biggrin:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Hope the fucking lau bay see LKY is reading these shit being spouted by the resident clown Zorro Lim....

Goes to show that ypno matter how much money you can slather on a cheapo low class motherfucker....he will still be a low class cheapo motherfucker.... So much for the old man's cockanathan theory of paying them enough so that they wil not be corrupt...

.competely debunked because even with their multi million dollar salaries and probably ending with more than 100 million at the end of their pensionable pathetic lives, they will still resort to cheapskate low class 贪小便宜 conduct.....which is the foundation of corrupted behaviour,...just look at the fuckeroo Tey Tsun Hang and Peter Lim......low class cheapskates who end up convicted as corrupted fucks.... Same traits same character types...low class cheapo bastards.....

Stealing toothpicks is the easy part..... I cant wait when the rest of his stinking carcass gets dug out of his shithole........

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i appreciate the kindness and consideration of this kind of subtle "pickpocket" criminal. leave a few dollars in your pocket so you can take the bus home. :*: :eek: :biggrin:

Ya, a considerate, kind and thoughtful thief. He belongs to the Ah Lee Baba gang, you know.:biggrin:

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
disagree.

complementary, yes. if you use it in the restaurant. just like disposable utensils.

but if you then tahpao half into your pocket, that's theft

Mr Lee Hsien Loong will love to hear your version of events, after all he have to take action if tis is considered theft.

"If we cannot trust a politician to tell the truth, then we cannot trust him or her to safeguard public funds, to put public interest ahead of personal gain, or to make decisions affecting the well-being and security of Singaporeans. This is the standard that we must hold ourselves to, and that Singaporeans have rightly come to expect from those in politics, whether in government or opposition." - PM Lee

If enough people view it as theft, he will have to sack Cheapskate Lim, no middle ground once he made the above statement.
If he sack Cheapskate Lim, he can call for early election liao.

Last edited:

niwdee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you have all missed the point
he is trying to say. He meant Din Tai Gong
is like Singapore. He is the tourist, he felt
so welcomed he buy more things back
and remember Sg as a value add country.
when he goes back, he will only have praise
for the good services offered only by Singapore

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Now you know wtf did those hello kitty yeow kwees learnt their fucked up behaviour from.......

This kinda fucker, no matter how much you giev to him, any other country's ministers will fucking laugh at him and offer hm a packet of toothpicks when they wanna make fun of your country.....

Fuck you we punch above out weight hahahahahahaha....with a cheapo cheebyekiah like him, we will forever be price takers........

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Which eatery has the best toothpicks? Din Tai Fung, says labour chief Lim Swee Say

When labour chief Lim Swee Say goes to Chinese restaurant Din Tai Fung, his eyes are peeled not so much on its dumplings and noodles, but on its toothpicks.

He should fucking change his name to Lim Xia Suay :oIo:
Nick toothpicks when he is so happy to see his CPF statement every month :oIo:
This is the fucking integrity Pinky mentioned :rolleyes:
KNNBCCB
:oIo:

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah.. million dollar salary minister still want to grab so many toothpicks?

Can't afford toothpicks at home? :rolleyes:

Very good, when VB speaks in ParLeement Million dollar salary Ah Say can use the
tooth pick to tickle his teeth and gum while VB talk cock on hawker centre cleaning issue,
otherwise Ah Say might fall asleep in ParLeement!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are right, he was not stealing. He was just milking the restaurant. If there was a full pack or more, he would take them all. That was implied by his statement.

I wonder does he get a ministerial discount when he visits that restaurant?

Or maybe he charges his visit as an entertainment expense ...taxpayers pay for his meal ...he gets free meals and one-month supply of toothpicks!

all these big time ministers deserve all the discounts they can get, including but not limited to fancy toothpicks. afterall, they earn million dollar salaries, manage billion dollar budgets and contribute to godzillions of investment going into the sg economy. go to any of their homes, and you'll find small time pilferages all over the place from toothpicks to napkins to pens to notepads. the gov is underpaying them by a few dollars for these nationally strategic important extra-essential household items. i am writing to the pmo to increase their pay by twelve sg dollars a month. otherwise, they may resort to grabbing soiled undies and recycling them for their own use. and it is of utmost national urgency that all ministers' offices be equipped with such sundry items of world importance, starting with fancy toothpicks. i'd rather that they use them for maintaining good oral hygiene and discard immediately than put the toothpicks back in the container after use. :eek: :biggrin: